diy solar

diy solar

Any new battery dealer recommendation? Shenzhen Basen on my naughty list

ghostwriter66

"Here - Hold my Beer"
EE from LAX CA -work in SouthTX for giant evil Oil
Anyone have any new battery dealers that they are working with that they like?

I am about done with Shenzhen Basen - they got cocky becuause sooo many of us recommended them and are now taking forever to ship the stuff. You would think it would be the other way - more order - faster turnaround ... Its been over 60 days and my stuff is still sitting in a port in China "waiting" to be loaded ...

so looking for a new Date for the Prom ...

suggestions??

Appropriate thread title for this time of year. Funny!
xmas.gif

Well heck... I just completed an order. Oh well, cross my fingers and hope, I guess. I knew there was some risk.

Yep - thx ... I wished Amy's new site was updated and a little easier to use -- as they say here in South Texas -- Its sort of ALL HAT and NO COWS ... I have no idea why any of the Chinese companies still put 30 pages "ABOUT" their company - when 99% of westerners don't believe it and we all sort of imagine a guy working out of his mom's garage -- which is fine with me - as long as i get what I pay for in a timely manner ...

Yep - thx ... I wished Amy's new site was updated and a little easier to use -- as they say here in South Texas -- Its sort of ALL HAT and NO COWS ... I have no idea why any of the Chinese companies still put 30 pages "ABOUT" their company - when 99% of westerners don't believe it and we all sort of imagine a guy working out of his mom's garage -- which is fine with me - as long as i get what I pay for in a timely manner ...
Amy & I talked about that actually, said similar things to her about it and she completely agrees. That is actually an Alibaba Template which XUBA had added to a bit and copied it over to Luyuan Tech before things changed. Apparently it's no small feat to change things up on Alibaba but she is working on it. I believe she is targetting January to have it all refreshed and actually reflective of Luyuan and what they are all about.

Bashing Bashen because there is no ship to transport is a pretty weak argument for saying they are bad.

However, I have yet to receive what I ordered from them on October 21.

I do however have FedEx tracking numbers for all the packages, but what is really weird is that they are from the EAST coast (NORCROSS, GA)

I placed my order with Basen on Oct 21st as well, and I received my batteries on Dec 1st. My Fedex tracking said Norcross, GA since the number was generated but the shipment never actually scanned through Georgia. First sign of activity on the tracking number came from Santa Fe Springs, CA a few days before delivery.

7:30 AM (12 hours ago)

to me

Hello,

Hope you have a beautiful day.
This is Gina Zhang from EXLIPORC, manufacturer of lithium battery with more than 300 workers locates in Shenzhen China.

We will have 2000pcs Lishen 3.2V 272Ah LiFePO4 cell in stock this week.

Super promotion price is $68/pcs at this month.

1608118428(1).png

NOTES:

1. This item is Brand new LIshen 3.2V 272Ah ,the QR code is intact.

2. One battery price come with 1pcs* Busbars and 2pcs* Bolts.

3. Battery size: 220*173*72mm.

4. We will mached the batteries, test all the battery Voltage and Internal resistance before shipping.

The price recovery to $75/pcs after the promotion time. If you want to purchase this battery, please be quick. 2000pcs will sold out very fast at promotion time.

Looking forward to your early reply.

Best wishes

Gina

You received this email because you subscribed this supplier on ecommerce site or exchange your email address via other channel.If you no longer want to receive news from this supplier, please click here

no_photo.png

Bashing Bashen because there is no ship to transport is a pretty weak argument for saying they are bad.

However, I have yet to receive what I ordered from them on October 21.

I do however have FedEx tracking numbers for all the packages, but what is really weird is that they are from the EAST coast (NORCROSS, GA)

If a person tells me that its going to be there in 30 days .. and its day 65 ... then YEP I am going to bash them -- and rightfully so ... the reason yours says NORGROSS GA is thats where FEDEX HQ is at and until FEDEX actually gets the shipment then it will say that ... my batteries - and probably yours probably hasn't even left the country yet ... which means they are trying to fill multiple 40 foot containers at one time with sales -- so that means your stuff may be waiting for well into next year to go ... THATS WHAT PISSES ME OFF >... if your not going to ship it in 30 days don't say it ...

7:30 AM (12 hours ago)

to me

Hello,

Hope you have a beautiful day.
This is Gina Zhang from EXLIPORC, manufacturer of lithium battery with more than 300 workers locates in Shenzhen China.

We will have 2000pcs Lishen 3.2V 272Ah LiFePO4 cell in stock this week.

Super promotion price is $68/pcs at this month.

1608118428(1).png

NOTES:

1. This item is Brand new LIshen 3.2V 272Ah ,the QR code is intact.

2. One battery price come with 1pcs* Busbars and 2pcs* Bolts.

3. Battery size: 220*173*72mm.

4. We will mached the batteries, test all the battery Voltage and Internal resistance before shipping.

The price recovery to $75/pcs after the promotion time. If you want to purchase this battery, please be quick. 2000pcs will sold out very fast at promotion time.

Looking forward to your early reply.

Best wishes

Gina

You received this email because you subscribed this supplier on ecommerce site or exchange your email address via other channel.If you no longer want to receive news from this supplier, please click here

no_photo.png

Gina - so if you want to actually make sales here is what you need to do .... its VERY simple ...

Say that EXLIPORC has LIshen 3.2V 272Ah for $68 a battery with total cost delivered to the States being approx XXXX and should be delivered to your door in approximately XX days ......

THATS HOW YOU GET SALES ...

What upsets customers is that vendors advertise batteries at 45-80 for a battery and then it takes forever to get pricing on delivery ... SO if you tell them delivery price upfront MORE people will purchase ... I'm sure you have figured out that my parents are from China and it drives me crazy that even speaking Chinese to these vendors its like they don't understand we don't care about how great their marketing is - we just want a final price to the door and know how long it will take. PERIOD.

@Amy Wan (Luyuan) I wish you had not left Xuba. I thought we had finally found a stable company to work with continuously. Hoping your new company is the same or better than XUBA. I/We very much enjoy working with you. It would be interesting to know how many of your XUBA orders came from this diysoilarforum website. I am sure quite a bit hopefully.

If a person tells me that its going to be there in 30 days .. and its day 65 ... then YEP I am going to bash them -- and rightfully so ... the reason yours says NORGROSS GA is thats where FEDEX HQ is at and until FEDEX actually gets the shipment then it will say that ... my batteries - and probably yours probably hasn't even left the country yet ... which means they are trying to fill multiple 40 foot containers at one time with sales -- so that means your stuff may be waiting for well into next year to go ... THATS WHAT PISSES ME OFF >... if your not going to ship it in 30 days don't say it ...
2020-12-11 15:10:51 United States The cabinet has been picked up and will be delivered to the service provider after sorting
2020-12-04 10:26:52 U.S. Customs clearance is completed, waiting to be picked up
2020-12-03 09:42:18 US customs clearance
2020-11-21 09:28:18 United States due to port congestion, the berthing time at the port is delayed
2020-11-02 17:54:09 Hong Kong has sailed and is expected to arrive at Long Beach Port on November 18
2020-10-29 18:15:48 Shenzhen leaving distribution center
2020-10-28 02:25:00 Shipment information sent to FedEx
2020-10-27 14:56:17 Shenzhen Enter the distribution center

2020-10-21 Order placed

THATS WHAT PISSES ME OFF >... if your not going to ship it in 30 days don't say it ..
The term "shipping" to one person 10,000 miles away, may only mean that it left their warehouse. Lost in translation.
On my recent order with Amy at Luyuan she told me there was a vessel leaving for USA West Coast every Tuesday and if she got my order to her shipper by Thursday it would be on that vessel. I do not know if every seller has the same arrangement.
Of course one has to remember it is already tomorrow in China. The good news is the vessels coming to the USA gain a day when they cross the dateline.

I've got a quote from Xuba for Lishen cells that's a little better than the quote from Amy at Luyuan, but she has some Eve cells remaining. I think it's probably worth the extra $35 since she is so well regarded.

Exliporc on Alibaba is stating they will deliver 4 272ah Lishen cells for $365 with 60 day DDP shipping to the US. The contact, Wendy Leung, has also stated they will capacity test the cells as well as match by voltage and IR. She said they will provide the test data to confirm matched cells.

She states the batteries are new, grade A, with QR intact. All from 2019 production dates.

Sounds a little too good to be true. What other questions should I ask and confirm?

I've got a quote from Xuba for Lishen cells that's a little better than the quote from Amy at Luyuan, but she has some Eve cells remaining. I think it's probably worth the extra $35 since she is so well regarded.
Hi. I just got yesterday message from Amy that EVE 280 are out of stock, and more is not coming. Even Lishen cells are delayed. What to believe..? My order has been on process for a week now.

Back