diy solar

diy solar

Anyone use these all in one ? PowMr 5500watt 48v split phase

MP9C

PowMr 5500W Solar Inverter 48V DC to 220V-230V AC,Pure Sine Wave Hybrid Inverter with 80a MPPT Controller, for 48V Lead Acid & Lithium, Support Parallel 9 Inverters and Running Without Battery https://a.co/d/dUhpVjq

Any experience with this manufacturer at all ?

There is a recent thread where they have problems with their powmr charge controller or all in one had issues... not sure the outcome.

PowMr make ripoff of MakeSkyBlue solar controller that are dangerous / fire catching.

But I have no idea about the reliability of there Inverter/charge controller combo (if they buy it from another OEM or if it's a ripoff of something else).

PowMr make ripoff of MakeSkyBlue solar controller that are dangerous / fire catching.

But I have no idea about the reliability of there Inverter/charge controller combo (if they buy it from another OEM or if it's a ripoff of something else).
Whats the actual one they copy?and what did they do to make it dangerous m

Last edited:
I have several of these and have had no issues at all. Split phase is not an option without a transformer. You can parallel them to increase total output or configure 3 units for 3 phase.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220727-183126_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20220727-183126_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 25

diy solar

diy solar
Back