diy solar

diy solar

Anyone with opinions on Sol-Ark?

luisenriquereyes

Their cost is high but in the long run it seems to be cheaper compared to others?

Here is a video with a cost and performance comparison of the Enphase Encharge, SolarEdge StorEdge, and the Sol-Ark 12K:

I don't know that the costs are high when you look at all that's in there. High compared to far-east hybrid all-in-ones, but UL listed American assembled product with a great warranty. So, higher than MPP and less than Skybox in a $/W.

It's what I would have gone with if I could. But, that video was also made by Sol-Ark, so you should assume it plays to their strengths.

Last edited:
It's what I would have gone with if I could. But, that video was also made by Sol-Ark, so you should assume it plays to their strengths.

And their strengths seems to be their battery losses efficiency compared to others. This efficiency seems to save lots of money of the long run.

Sol-Ark is considered Tier-1 grade product and has a very good reputation for that which it makes.
I read about their products and reviews (technical too) in the trade sites and they always come out very well.

Whatever you want to do, before you spend a single solitary cent, is to have a plan, design and KNOW what you need, have to get and the extras to ensure everything is suitable for your intended design and configuration.

Back