diy solar

diy solar

Battery

wyattamdahl

I am purchasing 400AH of lithium batteries. I am debating between two Chin 200ah lithiums, two 200ah Mighty Max batteries, or two 200 ah chin low temp batteries that claim to be able to charge at -4 f due to internal heating system. Please let me know what the best option is, or is there a better option that is close in price? Im looking to spend less than 2500 and prefer a company with a warranty. Also I will be using a 1800 watt induction cook top running off my 3000 watt inverter. if someone could confirm that one of these options will be sufficient for that.

I would search the forum for the Chins battery .... some pretty bad reports on it.

I am purchasing 400AH of lithium batteries. I am debating between two Chin 200ah lithiums, two 200ah Mighty Max batteries, or two 200 ah chin low temp batteries that claim to be able to charge at -4 f due to internal heating system. Please let me know what the best option is, or is there a better option that is close in price? Im looking to spend less than 2500 and prefer a company with a warranty. Also I will be using a 1800 watt induction cook top running off my 3000 watt inverter. if someone could confirm that one of these options will be sufficient for that.

Chins LFP is garbage. Lol
Their Amazon 5 star reviews on your links are of free 6Ah batteries. Scumbags.

The brand name in Chins Not Chin.
You did not even put the name Chins in your subject line and only said Battery.
Your post is not searchable for Chins.
You lack of attention to detail will hinder you in your search for info.

Back