diy solar

diy solar

best ever Lifepo4 price today and good inverter deal.

Just more dangerous. I would rather get across 120VAC than 96VDC.
I got shocked by 220V AC many times when I was kid and nothing happend. Anyway at 96V system every thing has to be professional, it is like design the system in a cabine or somewhere and luck it. The system has to work by itself. If I want to learn like know and keep practising and do a new things, it is better to stay at 48V.

In Aug I bought some of these Liitokala batts from the ad the PO mentioned. They did not arrive. Here we are 10wks later and the Liitokala store suggested to me today that I should ask for a refund. The reason they gave for the problem was was "failed security check." What might that mean?

I have to wait for batteries before start building the system, yes there are many different WZRELB inverter and the famous one is for $300. Of cource 280ah is bettrr choice but that if you can afford to buy 16 of them, any system lower that 48v will be like a bottleneck. Here in the US you can sell used lifepo4 so when I become more proffisional in managing my system, I will sell my battries and buy 280ah but at that point every thing will be easier, just replace the battries without need to replace any other thing
I will ask an unfair question, how do we know this poster is for real?

In Aug I bought some of these Liitokala batts from the ad the PO mentioned. They did not arrive. Here we are 10wks later and the Liitokala store suggested to me today that I should ask for a refund. The reason they gave for the problem was was "failed security check." What might that mean?
For me they I should recieve them beteen October 2nd-22nd. I hope I will not get same problem as you. What you said is very possible. US could consider them dangerious items and sinece were send in cheapest way no one will check them really and they will reject them from entering the border

I will ask an unfair question, how do we know this poster is for real?
Which part. If you mean the price I posted this post during the sale and many members checked the price at that time.

For me they I should recieve them beteen October 2nd-22nd. I hope I will not get same problem as you. What you said is very possible. US could consider them dangerious items and sinece were send in cheapest way no one will check them really and they will reject them from entering the border
I think they got blocked at the Chinese port, not the US port. Guess I'll have to buy them from someone more sneaky. AliExpress says that they will refund my money.

I think they got blocked at the Chinese port, not the US port. Guess I'll have to buy them from someone more sneaky. AliExpress says that they will refund my money.
Similar think happened to me. I think this seller did not ship our batteries. He just used our money as free temporary cash without interest. It is unfamiliar to happen only with this seller. Also his prices were too low which make me think he is scammer. They already refunded my money but this make me lose 2 months of time. Also I believe troubles will happen in November hete in the US so I was trying to prepare for that. Anyway if I have time this weekend I will email Aliexpress to warn from this seller and ask them to make investigation about that. In the future I will buy from a seller that other members in this fourm already recieved their battery from him.
20201015_000018.jpg

Same here, following the shipping label progress my order was delivered across the country. When I informed Liitokala that their delivery was 3000 miles off and the usual days of waiting for a response. They admitted that it had in fact happened?!
My only recourse was a refund which did happen. FWIW the 4s 90ah was $151 with shipping. Loan free $, maybe?

I am so glad I read this thread, I was ready to order 280Ah batteries from this seller too on 11.11 sale event, but now I will look some where else instead.

Sorry for all of what you have gone through, please let us know how the reimbursement goes, and lets hope for the best. Thanks for sharing!

Sorry for all of what you have gone through, please let us know how the reimbursement goes, and lets hope for the best. Thanks for sharing!
Hey, the folks in China are hurting too. They could use an interest free loan of your money too.

So who are the reliable sellers we can use?
Is Alibaba any better? I did not buy anything from them yet.

Check the thread here for the guy selling the 280AH cells. A number of people here have purchased them and been satisfied. A bit less than $900 US for 8 cells delivered. Fast delivery too.

Amy with Xuba has also got a great reputation here.

Thanks, I have been searching Alibaba earlier and found 280Ah 4pc for $300 + $120 shpd from Shenzhen Basen, now I see that Shenzhen Basen is on the good list as shown in the thread: So I will search more to see which one will have the best price and lowest shpd.
Non-exhaustive list of Alibaba Sellers that Forum Member have bought from:
  1. Shenzhen Xuba (and sister company Shenzhen Luyuan) <-- By far the most popular here
  2. Shenzhen Basen
  3. Shenzhen Senberry
  4. Dongguan Lightning
  5. Dongguan Billion
  6. Shenzhen Unis
  7. Changsha Deligreen
  8. Shenzhen Haomi

Last edited:
Thanks for the update and info, where do you get the "good list sellers"

Back