diy solar

diy solar

Best portable solar panels compared to ecoflows?

Realmaplesyrup

Does anyone actually own the ecoflow 400 watt portable panels? I have decided that I think it is worth the money to buy portable panels for the convivence so now I am wanting to shop around. I own the Ecoflow delta pro. I was also looking at the blueti 300 watt portable panels. I just wonder what the quality is of the cheaper ones I have seen on amazon compared to these?

I have 320 watt panels from Mission Solar that I deploy on the ground for my RV trailer. They're heavy and cumbersome. A 400 watt panel would be even worse. I wish I had gone with smaller panels, say 200 watts, just because they're lighter and easier to move around. Probably easier to store too.

We have two of the Renogy eclipse 200w suitcases cabled in series which are well made but fairly heavy due to their construction. They are easy to tilt and move around during the day to catch the best sun.

I have 320 watt panels from Mission Solar that I deploy on the ground for my RV trailer. They're heavy and cumbersome. A 400 watt panel would be even worse. I wish I had gone with smaller panels, say 200 watts, just because they're lighter and easier to move around. Probably easier to store too.
The ecoflow is only 35 pounds.

Back