diy solar

diy solar

Biden Articles of Impeachment Filed

This nails it.
We honestly don't care who you bang and who bangs you.
But please keep our children out of it, keep your sexual fantasies out of schools and to yourselves and away from public display where children are present. Keep your ideology to yourselves and people who feel the same. Do not force it on the rest of us via movies, books and other media.
And stop playing victim.
Quite frankly, despite those others assertions, I'm a very straight dude in a happy 8 year relationship. That is totally irrelevant though.

While there are trans and non binary sexual predators, the vast majority of sexual predators are straight.

Advocating for non binary people to just be treated decent is hardly "playing the victim".

Claiming you "don't care who you bang and who bangs you", while perpetually posting anti trans and anti gay bullshit, is total hogwash and I'm gonna keep calling it out.

Saying to "not force your ideology" on others, while defending and agreeing with those people that are actually trying to force their ideology on others is peak hypocrisy.

You are always welcome to turn off movies, not read books and ignore other media that makes you uncomfortable. Trying to ban them from others though is hypocritical at best, and fascist at worst.

Saying that thissarcastic post "nails it" makes me a little sad, but not surprised.

Honestly, as far as the right leaning people that claims both sides are the same- that post on this forum, you AENYC, seem to be one of the most reasonable. I hope you are able to keep up that image.

Claiming you "don't care who you bang and who bangs you", while perpetually posting anti trans and anti gay bullshit, is total hogwash and I'm gonna keep calling it out.
There is a saying - everyone perceives things according to their own "spoiledness".

Saying to "not force your ideology" on others, while defending and agreeing with those people that are actually trying to force their ideology on others is peak hypocrisy.
I do not think anyone here forces their ideology on others and you specifically. All of us "right wingers"( LOL) are live and let live above all else. It is when trans/dei ideology is being pushed on us and our children when we start to fight against it, and fight we will.

You are always welcome to turn off movies, not read books and ignore other media that makes you uncomfortable. Trying to ban them from others though is hypocritical at best, and fascist at worst.

I wish it was so. Almost everything produced lately has LBGTQ/DEI agenda whether needed or not needed, even children's movies. It is really getting tiresome, especially when it goes completely against the original setting (i.e. author's description).
Again, neither one of us ever said ban. What we did say, is that this ideology should be in some movies(going to call it using the general word art) made especially for the group in question as long as the group is willing to support them on the free market. Under no circumstances should this agenda be forced on everyone in every work of art and especially young children (anyone under 16)

And btw, as far as gays go, i always loved them. They made more girls available to me :).

Last edited:
Again, neither one of us ever said ban. What we did say, is that this ideology should be in some movies(going to call it using the general word art) made especially for the group in question as long as the group is willing to support them on the free market. Under no circumstances should this agenda be forced on everyone in every work of art.
"Do not force it on the rest of us via movies, books and other media."

How is it being present in movies, books and other media "Forcing it on you".

You can always choose not to watch or read.

and if you really think that these other people in this forum aren't trying to ban it form others, you haven't been paying attention to what they type.

And btw, as far as gays go, i always loved them. They made more girls available to me :).

That's not loving them, that's just being opportunistic. And quite frankly has some sexual predator vibes to it.

That's not loving them, that's just being opportunistic. And quite frankly has some sexual predator vibes to it.
Everyone perceives things according to their own "spoiledness".

Other translations:
Everyone thinks the best of their depravity
Everyone thinks according to his own wickedness

and if you really think that these other people in this forum aren't trying to ban it form others, you haven't been paying attention to what they type.
You can not choose, when absolutely every movie/show has the DEI/LGBT ideology.

Yes, the majority of sex predators are "straight".

However, per capita, 20% of the people in prisons for sex crimes identify as trans and non-binary. They are grossly over-represented as far as the percentage that claim that in overall society.

I think you're probably just afraid to set boundaries.

These days, most men are pretty neutered so it's par for the course. You feel that showing you're "cool" and even going out of your way to support mentally ill deviates makes you a good person.

Flying flags that honor people who take hormones and surgically alter themselves to look like the opposite sex and honoring men who's only distinguishing characteristic is the fact they put their penises into the mouths and anuses of other men and vice versa isn't really a flag that belongs in schools or government-owned public spaces etc.

I can't fathom why anyone would "honor" that sexual behavior as something special worthy of parades and a month of celebration.

Today I'm just checkthisout, a nobody who likes to tinker with various things. I get no flag and no parade but if I start putting my penis into the mouths and anuses of other men you'll start celebrating my existence by flying flags, having festivals and setting aside a whole month for me?

I'd like you to explain that.

Typical behavior. Manipulation with no substance. Twisting comment's to his will. (Hmmm word salad, perhaps he is taking lessons from Kalama )
And NO substance about the thread.

Typical behavior. Manipulation with no substance. Twisting comment's to his will. (Hmmm word salad, perhaps he is taking lessons from Kalama )
And NO substance about the thread.
this thread has about as much substance as the efforts to impeach Biden.
literally all the GOP witnesses when asked, said "NO ground to impeach Biden"

I think Ryujin is bored .... Maybe he should spend some time watching this and decide who seems most credible.

diy solar

diy solar
Back