diy solar

diy solar

BigBattery.com REFUND LIE!

MountainMatt

M&M Overland Adventures
Hey all,
Warning!
I bought 4 24v LifeP04 batteries from bigbattery.com 2 of which did not live up to advertising. The 2 in question wete ordered in February 2020. In June of 2021 they responded with an email stating my account had been refunded. To this date my account has not been refunded. I have emailed them twice in response and called 4 times only to be disconnected twice, told I would be called back twice and just stone walled.
I DO NOT RECOMMEND BIGBATTERY.COM!

Well, I do know that BigBattery started out really really well. That is until they tripped and had a leaking battery for Will.
Once he dumped them I"m sure they lost all kinds of business. Tough to survive with public comments these days, right or wrong. I've bought several items on Amzn that had bad ratings about this or that only to find that it was a great purchase. I myself have $10k worth of BigBat in my system. How could you possibly honor a warranty given labor and shipping rates? Like nearly everything from China. BigBat doesn't manufacture these cells, they just buy them like we do and offer a package, a service. Those fancy steel cans BigBat uses are beautiful but they must cost a bunch along with the digital display, cut outs etc. BigBat margins have to be tiny at best. So if the market is not supporting them, they cannot support the market. I'll bet BigBat drools over Battleborn prices and wishes they had the profit margins to offer such great service. I'm just a retired engineer but see how business is run or not these days, it's all sad. Now they call it "shrinkflation". Flew 1st class, 6 hr flight last week and only got a cardboard snack box. Unbelievable.

Received a package via Ebay postage due. Complained but never got a refund til six months later, setting up a cash account for a different matter, there was the refund.

Sorry to hear that. What was wrong with the batteries? Did you send them back? Curious because there have been some issues with this company. Thanks.
Hey all,
Warning!
I bought 4 24v LifeP04 batteries from bigbattery.com 2 of which did not live up to advertising. The 2 in question wete ordered in February 2020. In June of 2021 they responded with an email stating my account had been refunded. To this date my account has not been refunded. I have emailed them twice in response and called 4 times only to be disconnected twice, told I would be called back twice and just stone walled.
I DO NOT RECOMMEND BIGBATTERY.COM!
Why is everyone so eager to jump on the bigbattery.com sucks bandwagon? I purchased two 24v black boxes full of A123 batts in late 2019 and they are spiffy yet not perfect .I too worried the 6ga wires inside too small yet they work well. I did have to shift theinternal padding around a bit to better protect the batteries and the circuit breakers seem installed upside down yet they work just fine.. Normal new employee stuff. No worries. I was after capacity which they do have. As for this post...we have not the entire story leaving me with more questions than answers. Give us everything that occured or give us nothing...and PLEASE omit the drama. Just the fact will suffice.

Why is everyone so eager to jump on the bigbattery.com sucks bandwagon?
Search the forum. I wish Big Battery the best but their CEO has flat out lied on this forum and unfortunately that doesn't bode well for the company.

No worries.
Good to know you have had a good experience. I think most people do.

As for this post...we have not the entire story leaving me with more questions than answers. Give us everything that occured or give us nothing...and PLEASE omit the drama. Just the fact will suffice.
I agree and that's why I asked @MountainMatt what was wrong with his batteries and was curious to know if they were related to problems others have had. He hasn't been on the forum since he posted.

Back