diy solar

diy solar

BLUETTI AC200

SOFISINTOWN

I bought the BLUETTI AC200 today, at the 1199 sale. The cheap-o one ($999)sold out by the time I put my credit card in.
I waited until Will found a power gen that checked all the boxes, before I pounce, but obviously I didn't pounce fast enough!

Will, you have a unit, so can you please post the dimensions and the weight of it here?
I can not find them anywhere on the site, as they do not have a specs page yet.
I need to arrange for a place to put it (when it shows up in September hopefully) in my van.

Thank you Will, you are the bestest of the best! :giggle:

I too jumped on the bandwagon because of Will's enthusiasm with the product as well as Bluetti on a whole. I am planning to use it to supply a critical loads panel and was wondering how loud are the fans. Also can anyone recommend a panel that has breakers that can switch between mains power and generator power? Thanks guys.

I am also interested on jumping on the pre release ac200. I cancelled my order upon reading the terms that they cannot guarantee you will receive a unit. Did i misunderstood the terms and agreement?

I am also interested on jumping on the pre release ac200. I cancelled my order upon reading the terms that they cannot guarantee you will receive a unit. Did i misunderstood the terms and agreement?
No
Yes

I also cancelled my order. I have emailed for clarifications but have no response yet. Their chat box appears not to be maintained. My understanding is that the AC200 will be a "Prototype". Anyone know?

Yes according to the info, IF you get one you will receive a prototype.

Attachments

• B65E5B28-2192-4FE2-B17C-F0B9A21DCF4C.png
    B65E5B28-2192-4FE2-B17C-F0B9A21DCF4C.png
    269.3 KB · Views: 18
It's in the prototype stage. That in no way implies anyone will receive a prototype.
Agreed. They are referencing the product status, not what they are shipping out. I’m sure it will be on sale through retailers for double the price by the holidays.

Ok understood you will not get a prototype. How do you interpret the beginning of this paragraph?
EC9C87EF-9253-48EA-BBAF-951A7586EF83.png

Ok understood you will not get a prototype. How do you interpret the beginning of this paragraph?

I interpret it to mean exactly as it reads. How do you interpret it? If you are worried about delivery then don't purchase it. However since Will Prowse has one in his hands and he has reviewed it, and since Bluetti is fairly well established, I can't imagine they would not come through. The risks with this one are small...IMO.

I interpret it to mean exactly as it reads. How do you interpret it? If you are worried about delivery then don't purchase it. However since Will Prowse has one in his hands and he has reviewed it, and since Bluetti is fairly well established, I can't imagine they would not come through. The risks with this one are small...IMO.

Agreed. Sure its more risk than buying off Amazon, but its also heavily discounted. I can understand some people would be more comfortable with waiting for retail release, but you can't have heavy discounts and retail purchasing, chose one. For me, I'm happy to be in at $999, can't get anything else for close to that price, so I'm willing to take the (small) risk with crowdfunding for an already established company.

View attachment 17285
I interpret it as You should get a refund and wait until they are $1800 on Amazon plus tax.
You must realize that Indiegogo has thousands of campaigns with not much vetting so all kinds of flakey or even scammers can put up a campaign. There have been campaigns where "donators" have been screwed. Others take years to come through. Use your head!

I did receive it 2 weeks ago, and the thing is unbelievable! I love it!

Back