diy solar

diy solar

Bluetti ac200p 2000wh advice on home connection

Jessesims74

Question time guys!. I have aBLUETTI AC200P Portable Power Station, and just asking to see if there is away of connecting to the house electrical system with a second fuse board if we have a power outage?. Just nice to run the led lights, TV, and little heater.

It's possible to do, but I definitely wouldn't recommend it. Unless the power station has hardwired terminals on the AC side, it's not designed to be hardwired. It can be very dangerous to use a double-ended male plug, they have the nickname "suicide cord".

I would just use the extension cords and power strips as needed.

I agree with A.Justice. I have a half dozen extension cords I can run if needed for my ecoflow or from my inverter. Really easy to do. No way I'd try to wire it into the house electric. I never planned on grid tying anything. On another note....if you run a small heater the bluetti wont last very long without a charge. Even a small 500 watt heater alone will only be 3 or 4 hours max. Add the tv and lights it's even less time.

Question time guys!. I have aBLUETTI AC200P Portable Power Station, and just asking to see if there is away of connecting to the house electrical system with a second fuse board if we have a power outage?. Just nice to run the led lights, TV, and little heater.
A manual transfer switch or interlock kit are the common ways to do that. I use a Reliance Pro/Tran 2.

65564531-B317-413F-9BC2-6EB5E6975C63.jpeg

Back