diy solar

diy solar

Bluetti D300s and ep500pro

Buster6

So, just received my ep500pro and my D300s drop down module and find myself in a bit of a pot. The max charge from PV for the Pro is 2400 split as 2 x 1200w and the idea was to get a stack of panels and put them through the D300s to bring it down to the required charge amount. My thoughts was that if it was cloudy etc that by having more panels I would still get at least a max charge coming in.
Now I find that I am limited to going only 12 amps max to charge the pro and can't deceid what to do about the panels.
Do I go above the 3000w limit of the D300s and hope that it will do what I want it to do and put out the correct amount to the Pro, or do I just fit in with the specs max and allow just 2400w of panels and forget about the D300s?
My problem seems to be that the output max of the D300s is 15 amp and the max input of the pro is 12 amp. I'm confused.
Any advice on this please?

I would like the answer to this too. I'm not sure why they haven't built any more of these. What's a good alternative to the D300S? I need to go down to 150v or less for my roof solar. I plan to have about 3000W solar available in case of emergency to go to my bluetti AC300 with batteries.

Back