diy solar

diy solar

Brand New, One Year Old SOK SK12V206 Battery

Smoobly

Update: It has been pointed out to me that with the addition of shipping costs, the price for this year-old (but sill unused) battery is very close to that of a new one. OK, as of now, shipping is included in the $900. Have at it!
———————————————————————————————————————

I'm up to my elbows in a camper-van conversion. Just about this time last year, I took delivery of a couple of SOK 12-volt, 206-amp/hour, LiFePO4 batteries in metal enclosures. I’d ordered them well before the van arrived, as SOK had none in stock, and no one knew when more would be available. They arrived a few months later, and are untouched, still in their sealed shipping cartons.

Our design has changed to use 24-volt batteries (sticking w/SOK, just more volts), so now I'm selling them. One has been sold, the other is still available. I paid $1029 for it, a year ago. SOK charges the same amount for new ones, but they’re out of stock again. Their web site says more will be available by May 10th, but who knows. This is available now, for $900, including shipping.

Also note: the seven-year warranty transfers with the battery, and six years remain on this one. SOK has verified this.

You can get a full run-down on it here.

Last edited:
Greetings. Not sure if I could bring myself to buy without warranty, but if I was to save you shipping and drive out and pick it up (in Windsor) what would you want for it? Presuming it's still for sale that is.. Thx!

The warranty is entirely transferrable, as verified by SOK. There are six years remaining on it. All you need is the original order number, which I will supply.

Back