diy solar

diy solar

BYE BYE Tucker...

These latest charges are comical, like a third grader came up with them.
Whats going on is democrats are scared shitless that Trump might get a fair trial in Florida. So brought these charges up in DC where they can expect an all democrat Trump hating jury.
This is unprecedented corruption. A failing, incompetent incumbent President, lagging in the polls, sics his justice department on his leading opponent, while also stifling the same agencys investigations into himself and his son. After the same agency helped influence the election that got him into office. Are we forgetting Strozk and Pages texts? Groundless Russia collusion charges they continued for two years into his presidency? Amazingly his party says its Trump who threatens democracy and thats why they have to put HIM in jail.
You couldnt write a horror story this bad.
Anyone with the slightest conscience would now be voting for Trump but we know democrats here dont have any of that.
Kamala and Joe, 2024! Finish the job! Lady Liberty is on the ground, lets bury her before she gets cold. Theyve been at this shit since Vietnam, and wont rest till the USA is just another third world cesspool.

I'm probably going to need popcorn...
1691155412206.png

The audacity of you low life democrats... Youre virtually admitting that these actions taken against our partys leading candidate are solely to leverage the election. You arent even bothering trying to hide it now.
You think this is funny?
Yes, I think its funny.. Its damn hilarious watching you low IQ idiots cry and whine like little babies and scream "its not fair!"

The stupid is beyond belief... Its on a level of "spreading life thu the galaxy with our space probes", which is damn hard to beat. It takes drugs or religion, to make some THAT F*ing stupid.. and with you, I strongly suspect its both drugs and religion.

Seriously, when we asked "How stupid can you be?", it wasn't a challenge... but that's exactly what its turned into.

1691174499178.png

Yes, I think its funny.. Its damn hilarious watching you low IQ idiots cry and whine like little babies and scream "its not fair!"

The stupid is beyond belief... Its on a level of "spreading life thu the galaxy with our space probes", which is damn hard to beat. It takes drugs or religion, to make some THAT F*ing stupid.. and with you, I strongly suspect its both drugs and religion.

Seriously, when we asked "How stupid can you be?", it wasn't a challenge... but that's exactly what its turned into.

View attachment 161081

Hey everybody look. Murphy is up until 1:00 am calling everyone on the internet stupid.

It was the middle of the afternoon when I posted that.. There's a time stamp on the post you idiot.

I think you just blew your own cover.. It was 1 AM in the morning in RUSSIA...

BUSTED

Not that post. If I'm posting at 11:00 you're posting at 1:00 AM.

Go to bed.

I am pacific time.

You're answering my posts when I'm posting at 11:00 pm

You're in Ohio so that means you're like 3 hours ahead of me meaning you're up at like 2 am calling people on the internet stupid.

How long have the Trumps been a scourge on America? Woody Guthrie wrote this song back in '54...

[Verse 1]
I suppose that Old Man Trump knows just how much racial hate
He stirred up in that bloodpot of human hearts
When he drawed that color line
Here at his Beach Haven family project

[Chorus]
Beach Haven ain't my home
No, I just can't pay this rent
My money's down the drain
And my soul is badly bent
Beach Haven is Trump’s Tower
Where no black folks come to roam
No, no, Old Man Trump!
Old Beach Haven ain't my home

[Verse]
I'm calling out my welcome to you and your man both
Welcoming you here to Beach Haven
To love in any way you please and to have some kind of a decent place
To have your kids raised up in

[Chorus]
Beach Haven ain't my home
No, I just can't pay this rent
My money's down the drain
And my soul is badly bent
Beach Haven is Trump’s Tower
Where no black folks come to roam
No, no, Old Man Trump!
Old Beach Haven ain't my home

Seems like poetic justice that the judge presiding over tRump's J6 case is a Black woman from Jamaica. The judge at the hearing yesterday is a woman of color from India and the D.A. Fani Willis in Atlanta is a Black woman as well. I bet he's seething over that. Oh wait...there's Letita James going after his company too. Oh yeah and Alvin Bragg. He's not a woman but he is Black. Tough shit for the racist tyrant.

Seems like poetic justice that the judge presiding over tRump's J6 case is a Black woman from Jamaica. The judge at the hearing yesterday is a woman of color from India and the D.A. Fani Willis in Atlanta is a Black woman as well. I bet he's seething over that. Oh wait...there's Letita James going after his company too. Oh yeah and Alvin Bragg. He's not a woman but he is Black. Tough shit for the racist tyrant.
Almost like it's gonna make up for the Central Park 5 episode...but not yet. Karma's a bitch they say.

This is why I hate liberals.

You only like minorities when they hate rich white conservatives. If they leave the plantation, your true racist self shows.

You're the most racist of all. Your virtue signaling and "anti-racism" is all an act in which the veil becomes lifted when you find the minority is a conservative.

Of course. You see blacks as pitbulls you can manipulate and sick on anti-union white people.

Validating what I figured out many years ago yet again.
Say what you want I know what you are doing. You are trying to divide Americans and cause more trouble...from Russia.. I was more than happy to put my money where my mouth is when we helped the 2 young Tennessee legislators get reelected after the KKK run Tennessee House ejected them.

Say what you want I know what you are doing. You are trying to divide Americans and cause more trouble...from Russia.. I was more than happy to put my money where my mouth is when we helped the 2 young Tennessee legislators get reelected after the KKK run Tennessee House ejected them.
So it is OK to break the rules.? You hate cops to?

You hate cops to?
Back when I was much younger, I used to compete in action pistol sports and was part time range master. Most of my competition were law enforcement from various agencies. I got along well with the feds, both us customs and border patrol. Very few of the local law enforcement pukes participated, mostly because they were lousy shots and general dickheads with a complex. One of my cousins just retired here as county sheriff. He was an okay guy. So no, I don't hate cops. I just happen to know who they are and what motivates a lot of them.

So it is OK to break the rules.? You hate cops to?

They say its better to ask forgiveness than to ask permission.

Hating cops? I hate the laws put in place that protect them instead of holding them accountable for their behavior.

Kind of strange, you hate the government but love the arm of the government that is put in place to oppress you.. If that doesn't ring all the bells of stupid, I don't know what does.

If you were driving to another location to purchase a piece of equipment from a craigslist sale, how would you like it if you got pulled over and the cop found your $8400 for the sale, and decided to take it from you without reason?

And when you talk to a cop, how do you feel about being interviewed for your own freedom?

Cops play an important roll in society, unfortunately, a lot of cops in the USA have become thugs.. they even wear gang tattoos now.

diy solar

diy solar
Back