diy solar

diy solar

BYE BYE Tucker...

Ya figures that you would bring up "tricky dick" the same end will happen to your buddy Biden. Thank you for your enlightening life you have had.
I see you have been taking name calling lessons from MurphyGuy.
Thanks for reminding me about the next lesson. Here's your next whiteboard lesson, fucking idiot.
1694916762181.jpeg

For some reason ... Murphy and Ozark don't seem to be at all interested in what this thread is about.

For some reason ... Murphy and Ozark don't seem to be at all interested in what this thread is about.

Sorry Bob, I'm still trying to get over the fact that you think we could be "spreading life thru the galaxy with our space probes"..

Oh man,.. that's never going to get old...
1694917456721.jpeg

Sorry Bob, I'm still trying to get over the fact that you think we could be "spreading life thru the galaxy with our space probes"..

Oh man,.. that's never going to get old...
View attachment 167923

Just wondering why you have totally lost interest in discussing the subject of the thread you started .... Hmmmm ... Maybe it could be that you are WRONG AGAIN.

What did you think of Tuckers interview in Argentina?

It's pretty easy to understand how an idiot like Bob would be so brainwashed to believe that the god of the universe chose this rock and only this rock to make life happen. Recently the JWST studied an exoplanet about 120 light years from Earth that is a likely candidate to have life. I sure hope to the god of the universe that the light from our telescope didn't contaminate it with life. shesh the hubris in that one.

It's pretty easy to understand how an idiot like Bob would be so brainwashed to believe that the god of the universe chose this rock and only this rock to make life happen. Recently the JWST studied an exoplanet about 120 light years from Earth that is a likely candidate to have life. I sure hope to the god of the universe that the light from our telescope didn't contaminate it with life. shesh the hubris in that one.
When did I ever make a statement like that?

The problem with these planets orbiting red dwarfs is that red dwarfs have a reputation for spewing large solar flares, which tends to sterilize any planets orbiting them.
On the optimistic side, a massive planet would also have a thick atmosphere which would attenuate the blasts of radiation. What they really need to look for is a moon orbiting the planet..

Marine life is very possible.. anything walking around on land probably isn't going to be more than 2 feet tall and build like a tank with that much gravity.

Off to La La land again .... Enjoy your time there .... You and Murph. Maybe you could start a thread with all your white board nonsense and see how much interest you can get.

No sense trying to talk to a troll.

ROFLMAO.. It seems pretty clear after I kicked your ass when you decided to talk astronomy, that you don't want to go there again...

Yup, as long as I'm here, I think that's one subject you're going to be avoiding.

Better to stick to twitter.. I'm sure Tucker Carlson only talks about things your tiny brain can relate to..

Scientists are people, and as such, there are always going to be bad apples dotting the landscape as there are in every other profession.

Some professions have a higher ratio of bad apples.. Politicians, police, clergy, home builders, used car sales, etc. And some professions have a lower ratio like scientists, teachers, doctors, etc.

But there are always bad apples in any group...
lately there are more bad apples in the teaching and sciences then their are in politics... prove me wrong.

Here's a meme that kind of sums it up...
View attachment 163361
you deffinitly talking about the democrats at this stage of your rant. Dem's ran them as slaves, fought a war to keep them slaves and then spend the next 100 years figuring out ways to hold them back... all the way from jim crow and segregation to hiliary clintons mentor who was a grand kleagle in the KKK.... yeah you picked a winner of a dumb statement this time.

Back