diy solar

diy solar

BYE BYE Tucker...

sure dude, I could lose my job go on welfare like half of the rest of the country.. but to do that would require 30-40,000 USD to move my family back t the US... then i could live rent free in your little pee brain. quite simply many people did not have a choice... take the illegal forced jab, or watch our families suffer. i am man enough to take your shit and shovel it right back at you.
Big Daddy Worm Tanuki the Idiot is dumber than I thought.
Study this whiteboard....
1695058374985.jpeg

Dang, nice Marxist ideology white board. Thank you for your honesty about what you believe in.
Well now that I know the Idiot Fairy is studying the whiteboard series, here's another one to ponder. I'll give you a little extra time on this one though. It gets a little involved...

1695142976896.jpeg

I see the congress of idiots has finished the last whiteboard. Here's your next assignment.
Follow the laundering...
There will be a test after this whiteboard. Sharpen your pencil.
1695324706435.jpeg

Last edited:
Here's Tuckers latest interview ..... I haven't watched it yet, but figured I better post it because I know Murphy and Ozark will be chomping at the bit to watch it.

I'm giving you this one out of order Idiot Bob. Notice I have new crayon colors. Study hard. Don't forget there will be a test on the previous whiteboard.
1695334434223.jpeg

Back