diy solar

diy solar

Can the electrical grid handle a boom in electric vehicles?

I'm more concerned about inflation. fuel prices, food prices, The over 2 million illegal alien's, The out of control spending, and of course the massive violence issues. Your like a broken record. Trump, Trump, Trump............

I'm more concerned about inflation. fuel prices, food prices, The over 2 million illegal alien's, The out of control spending, and of course the massive violence issues. Your like a broken record. Trump, Trump, Trump............
LOL...you don't have an opinion on what I asked?

But you are right, the courts will decide. Hope he is in prison for life.

1664332343249.jpeg

And that is just for the classified documents...when he goes to court for the election fraud...

1664332507943.jpeg

Did you actually graduate high school?

So sharing a democratic smear campaign tells the "true" facts. I find it interesting that you as a republican would quote this.
LOL...jeez you re stupid. He had classified documents that he should not have had!

I was in the military...were you? I worked on many black programs. The only time I could even look at the documents was behind two locked doors...the documents were held in a safe....if I even attempted to take them put of that room, I would be in prison!

So...being a Republican means I can't tell right from wrong and have to support a corrupt president?

LOL...jeez you re stupid. He had classified documents that he should not have had!

I was in the military...were you? I worked on many black programs. The only time I could even look at the documents was behind two locked doors...the documents were held in a safe....if I even attempted to take them put of that room, I would be in prison!

So...being a Republican means I can't tell right from wrong and have to support a corrupt president?
Sounds like to me like you are judge and jury. All I can say is "sticks and stones"

LOL....it means he doesn't really believe you can declassify top secrets documents by just "thinking" they are declassified but he doesn't want to say it.
Now the world of assumptions, yet another manipulation.

That may be, and that may be changing.
The statistics (prior to latest SCOTUS decision leading to its final conclusion) is that concealed carry permit holders are 7 times less likely to commit a crime ... than are police officers.
That may be but its certainly not an aspect I was concerned with. Id be more interested in stats involving danger to themselves or their family members. The few CCW holders we have here are thoroughly vetted if they pass them out like candy that wouldnt last.

Back