diy solar

diy solar

Carbon Monoxide Amp Draw

Murph

I am calculating my daily power consumption in my Rockwood A122S Aframe and was wondering if I need to calculate the carbon monoxide at 24 hours. I believe it is only one amp.

Sorry for the newbie question but trying to learn all about solar that I can before moving forward.

I have a fifth wheel and I can’t answer that, but when I was 12 volts, my parasitic draw was .77 amps and now that I’m 24 volts the parasitic draw is .44 amps. The two carbon monoxide detectors are part of that. For me, there’s the stereos that has lights that stay on, and four USB chargers that don’t shut off.

9394C5FA-68D7-4114-8DC2-8F2393EB9CCE.png

It’s more a parasitic draw consumption than just the carbon monixide detector. At 15 amp hours a day, you should take it into account for a battery that has 50 amps usable, but if you have 500 AH usable, not that important.

I get these measurements off my Victron Shunt.

Yes
That's about 3k watts every day , coming from your battery. If your solar isn't producing during night or cloudy.

I am calculating my daily power consumption in my Rockwood A122S Aframe and was wondering if I need to calculate the carbon monoxide at 24 hours. I believe it is only one amp.
Count everything drawing power.

diy solar

diy solar
Back