diy solar

diy solar

CATL 271Ah cell issues.

I think that is Amy zheng. She is not the amy everybody recommends. I actually just ordered 4 catl 280 from amy zheng. She was by far the most helpful person I have dealt with. She has them in the USA right now. I should have them next week.
Do you have the link to amy zheng store/site? Thanks.

I think that is Amy zheng. She is not the amy everybody recommends. I actually just ordered 4 catl 280 from amy zheng. She was by far the most helpful person I have dealt with. She has them in the USA right now. I should have them next week.
Where are you located and where are the cells shipping from? This may be an option ingo for....

Do you have the link to amy zheng store/site? Thanks.

Shenzhen Luyuan Technology Co., LtdContact Name:Wan Amy

Registered company address: CN,Guangdong,Shenzhen,14c, Jinmin'an Business Hotel, No. 529, Bulong Road, B

may i ask what you guys paid for these cells ?

i once was in contact with michael about cells, but he stopped responding to my pm's.

seeing this, seems i am fortunate

Google
Shenzhen Luyuan Technology Co
look up what cell you want. I chose the 280ah 4pack with free shipping.

Here's another twist to the CATL orders...

My CATL 310 shipment has arrived this morning at my local UPS hub, probably to be delivered today. However, there is an exception notice from UPS while still en route yesterday evening stating "Return to Sender Requested. We've received a request from the sender to return the package."

Who is the sender? Would that be Michael, the forwarder here in the US, or the Chinese supplier?

Any other CATL buyers have "return to sender" notices?

EDIT: UPS just updated the tracking.
Return to Sender Confirmed
We're returning this package to the sender.

Return To CHINO, CA US

Attachments

• UPS battery delivery.png
    UPS battery delivery.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 22

My CATL 310 shipment has arrived this morning at my local UPS hub, probably to be delivered today. However, there is an exception notice from UPS while still en route yesterday evening stating "Return to Sender Requested. We've received a request from the sender to return the package."

Who is the sender? Would that be Michael, the forwarder here in the US, or the Chinese supplier?

Return To CHINO, CA US

Nope. I'd saying that's a new one.

And IMHO the sender would be the Chinese seller not Michael. I wonder if you'll get a refund

With Tesla using LiFepo batteries in China manufactured cars, no wonder the market is being flooded with their cast offs that didn’t make the cut.

Cheaper to sell them to some suckers on the internet than properly dispose of them. Apparently they don’t even think these cells are worth and extra few bucks to properly package them.

Has anyone noticed if these boxes are showing signs of "re-packaging"? I'm wondering if these were rejected by original buyers, sent back and then someone just put new shipping labels and sent them right back out?

Return To CHINO, CA US

Well, if you did not ask for the return, then that shows Michael working in the background trying to resolve these issues. Perhaps he got a hold of his supplier and showed them the pics?

Well, if you did not ask for the return, then that shows Michael working in the background trying to resolve these issues. Perhaps he got a hold of his supplier and showed them the pics?
I'm not sure that is the case. One of my boxes never got delivered to me because it was so badly damaged it was not safe to transport (I assume). The UPS update for that tracking number on that box said UPS was reaching out to the sender/shipper.

But even if it is Michael behind the scenes (which I am not convinced of) how does that help those who have either received cells or who didn't even receive them because they were not in a condition to transport?

Label.jpg

Make sure you are there when the delivery shows up! I was in the shop when I heard my Ring at the door and UPS left my "Signature Required" package at the door without a signature and they were gone without any opportunity to reject the shipment. All I had to do was walk up the steps to the front door, they were gone before I got there so I'm sure the driver saw the condition of the package and high tailed it out of there so I couldn't refuse it.
One suggestion for the acceptance of delivery is to as soon as you get the tracking number you can go to UPS / FEDEX and tell them to hold the delivery at your local UPS / FEDEX location for you to pick up. That way if they are damaged you can just tell them to keep them. I was one of those that had Signture Required and they just dropped them on the porch. I was home and they did not even ring the doo bell. Just dropped them and ran.

Back