diy solar

diy solar

CATL 271Ah cell issues.

What am I to do with the one cell with the hole in it and the other three in that box that are all covered in electrolyte??

Guys, I hope everyone understands that this CATL problems is far to much for me to start issuing refunds on them until I get a refund from them myself. It is just not possible to do on over 300 cells.
Sure, that's understandable.

How about those who are waiting on refunds for Lishen cell orders. I assume those moneys aren't in a suppliers hands?

Sure, that's understandable.

How about those who are waiting on refunds for Lishen cell orders. I assume those moneys aren't in a suppliers hands?
Speaking of Lishen, are there any updates for those that are still waiting and have not requested a refund....yet.

@Michael B Caro I sent you my cell and tracking number pics in 5 messages (sorry) with explanation. Please let me know if you got them and if anything else.

This is what I got from the supplier this morning:

1. Please ask the customer to take the UPS tracking number and pictures of the goods. We will negotiate with the forwarder for compensation or reissue the batteries according to these materials

I know many, if not most or all of you, have already sent pictures, but with the numbers of people involved I am going to ask that you do so again.
Please send an email with a picture of the tracking number on the box/label, pictures of the beaten up boxes and substandard packing, along with a picture of each cell and every cell. Include pictures of every cell you received, and if there is swelling or other problems that are not readily apparent, do your best to get a picture that shows it as much as possible.

If you have not received your cells, or all of your cells, please send an email detailing your current situation as far as these cells. I will cross each persons name off the list as I get the email and then I will forward the email to the supplier.

Again, please send pictures of ALL cells and not just those that you do not feel are usable. My intention is to do my best to get some kind of compensation even for cells that you choose to keep that are slightly swollen or have small dents. In my mind you should get some compensation for those as well as those that need to be replaced or trigger a complete refund.

Sorry to have to ask you to go to the extra work, but I think it will be the best way to get this taken care of with the best result possible.

Send the email to: catl_debacle@outlook.com
Micheal,
I just emailed you pictures to the catl_debacle@outlook.com for the damaged / wrong cells / scratched out barcodes. Please let me know that you have received these so that I am assured that I am on the list that you are complying.

Thanks, Tom B.

@Michael B Caro Just sent new pics to the email you listed. Lots of megabytes so let me know if you got them or need any other info from me.

Jeff S.

Thanks.

Does anyone have a phone number for @Michael B Caro ? I have been trying to reach him to have him send me a receipt for the cells I purchased from him since UPS lost my package and I need to file a claim. I have been trying to contact him for a week with no response.

I don’t want to file a claim with Venmo, but I may be forced to if he does not reply to me. I see he has been active in this forum, but is not responding to my messages. Any help you guys can give me in contacting him would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-J

I think that is Amy zheng. She is not the amy everybody recommends. I actually just ordered 4 catl 280 from amy zheng. She was by far the most helpful person I have dealt with. She has them in the USA right now. I should have them next week.
You are correct, it's Amy Zheng. I have been talking with her about the catl cells, I would be very interested in hearing about your experience and the quality of your cells once they arrive. Throughout our conversations, she has been very helpful.

You are correct, it's Amy Zheng. I have been talking with her about the catl cells, I would be very interested in hearing about your experience and the quality of your cells once they arrive. Throughout our conversations, she has been very helpful.
Well, it looks like the question was to my original mention of Amy, and the Amy I was talking about was NOT Amy Zheng, but Amy Wan of Shenzhen Luyuan Technology.

Well, it looks like the question was to my original mention of Amy, and the Amy I was talking about was NOT Amy Zheng, but Amy Wan of Shenzhen Luyuan Technology.
There's already a thread about this, can we please keep this post on topic?

Other thread

Back