diy solar

diy solar

Combining Victron with Fronius inverter

Got it

Got it

Copy.
Sounds pretty standard for a system so far. I don't understand if you already have this in place or you need some more items from fronius and batteries? Sounds like this would do exactly what you're trying to to do. Is the victron cheaper or something?

Ok . If you say so.
The Fronius battery combo is already in place, I was thinking of the Victron as an add on, to supplement and recover instead of feed back to the grid, some of the extra energy I am producing.

But I have to have the Fronius on the Acin do you think that this is possible ?

The Fronius battery combo is already in place, I was thinking of the Victron as an add on, to supplement and recover instead of feed back to the grid, some of the extra energy I am producing.

But I have to have the Fronius on the Acin do you think that this is possible ?
You don't have the fronius on the ac in. The ac in of the victron would connect to the grid in parallel-the same grid the fronius is connected to

The fronius would keep doing it's thing, unaware of the victron, and the victron would do it's thing, unaware of the fronius.

The victron will use current transformers. If it sees current being pushed back to the grid, it charges the battery. If it sees a load on the line, it discharges the batteries, it's that simple-in theory at least

Reactions: Zwy
Back