diy solar

diy solar

Democrats on Jan 6th committee destroyed 50% of the evidence.

We're going to need a democrat to file paperwork claiming the republicans destroyed documents that proved the democrats didn't destroy documents.

LOL.. damn are people gullible.

Maybe they were burned up by the Jewish Space Lasers??

We're going to need a democrat to file paperwork claiming the republicans destroyed documents that proved the democrats didn't destroy documents.

LOL.. damn are people gullible.

Maybe they were burned up by the Jewish Space Lasers??
And some people are blind. (and I know you will twist this)

The new "special council" on bidens son is merely to run cover-up in lieu of the inevitable impeachment.

Democrats were always associated with organized crime so its no surprise.
It's well known that Putin prefers Trump.. Nice try there comrade.. stick to your own politics in your own country.
1691892481737.jpeg

If they destroyed 50% of th evidence, how can you be sure it was 50% and not 99.9%, I mean there is no evidence, right?

If they destroyed 50% of th evidence, how can you be sure it was 50% and not 99.9%, I mean there is no evidence, right?

Its pretty clear that the democrat lead committee destroyed any evidence that didnt further the agenda of blaming Trump for the riots.

Charges need to be dismissed, this amounts to prosecutorial misconduct.

Go ahead and joke about it, just shows youre cut from the same filthy cloth as the people doing it.

Its pretty clear that the democrat lead committee destroyed any evidence that didnt further the agenda of blaming Trump for the riots.

Go ahead and joke about it, just shows youre cut from the same filthy cloth as the people doing it.
The Democrats philosophy about evidence is that they would much rather be accused of destroying evidence than have the evidence be discovered.
Problem is .... They aren't going to be able to destroy all of it.

.... and then there's the problem of the 39% who will think what they want to think regardless of the evidence.

Are you saying its bad to negotiate with enemies? Putin respects Trump. He thinks Biden is a doormat.

LOL.. No he doesn't.. The stupid things you say make even my wife chuckle. My wife is Russian, from Ukraine.. and had Russian parents, and reads and watches Russian news.. She also Skypes with her mother in Kiev every week as well as her cousins in Russia..

The vast majority of Russian's know Putin is an a-hole and shouldn't be attacking Ukraine.. but they can't say anything because when you put a dictator or an authoritarian into power, the first thing you lose is your freedom of speech.

The Democrats philosophy about evidence is that they would much rather be accused of destroying evidence than have the evidence be discovered.
Problem is .... They aren't going to be able to destroy all of it.

.... and then there's the problem of the 39% who will think what they want to think regardless of the evidence.

You're a person who thinks we could be "spreading life thru the galaxy with our space probes", and then went on to argue your case for such stupidity.

And you have opinions on virology, immunology, global warming, etc.. You're like a dog who see's kibble come out of the bag and thinks the bag is the source of kibble..

1691979204846.jpeg

Because there is no evidence that points in any other direction?

I will leave that to the courts. In a Jury trial Trump is likely to walk away a free man, even if he is guilty, he just needs one person on the jury to refuse the evidence presented.

Really? You think that if people walked from a Biden rally to storm the capitol I would claim Biden is innocent?

Back