diy solar

diy solar

The portrayal of Israel as innocent victims of palestinian animals is absurd.

You sure like to "tell" people what they are thinking...... incredibly manipulative behavior.

Na...... The left chants " From the river to the sea"

There you go again deflecting.

There you go again "Telling" how a person feels. Projecting at its finest.
Assessing your position from what youve expressed in your posts isnt telling you what to think or manipulating you. You arent that weak.
If you dont think your position is what he perceives, perhaps you could explain it to him, or rethink your position if it doesnt look attractive to you.
The pro Israel side for the most part thinks they can do no wrong. On october 7th this was perhaps a reasonable position.
Now that the dust has cleared, and we see things werent what they appeared, and in light of Israels brutal reprisals, it isnt so reasonable.
It helps to understand the Hamas strike wasnt out of nowhere for no reason, but the reaction to 17 years of gaza residents living under the jackboots of an Israeli blockade. These people were subjected to a life of humiliation and despair. Given the resources available a "terrorist" attack was the tool they had to work with.

Assessing your position from what youve expressed in your posts isnt telling you what to think or manipulating you. You arent that weak.
Putting words in my mouth does.
If you dont think your position is what he perceives, perhaps you could explain it to him, or rethink your position if it doesnt look attractive to you.
I all ready have.
The pro Israel side for the most part thinks they can do no wrong. On october 7th this was perhaps a reasonable position.
There is NO government that is "clean" Barbaric actions are well Barbaric and I will never agree that it is "reasonable"

Now that the dust has cleared, and we see things werent what they appeared, and in light of Israels brutal reprisals, it isnt so reasonable.
It helps to understand the Hamas strike wasnt out of nowhere for no reason, but the reaction to 17 years of gaza residents living under the jackboots of an Israeli blockade. These people were subjected to a life of humiliation and despair. Given the resources available a "terrorist" attack was the tool they had to work with

Since 1948. Is real has killed thousands of Palestinians many of them were children do you think it really matters to the dead child whether it was by a bullet or a sword?
I doubt the beheadings were widespread.
Israel is blowing up this propaganda to justify its Zionist genocide which you obviously have no problem with. Who are the real barbarians here?
Your right. All these "first hand accounts" mean nothing. No pictures or video then don't believe the story. The first thing a country going to war has to do is paint their enemy as sub human. A guy told me once to "believe nothing what you hear and half of what you see".

Back