diy solar

diy solar

The portrayal of Israel as innocent victims of palestinian animals is absurd.

You guys are arguing the wrong point.
The leaders of both places are absolute dispicable scum who profit from this war.
There are no good guys in leaders of either place.
Both governments brainwash their populace to hate.
And people on both sides who succumb to the brainwashing are guilty.

But the important part is that this conflict is being used as distraction by the globalist do advance their agenda while people fight amongst each other on all these manufactured events

UN & Bill Gates Launch “50in5” Global Digital Infrastructure Plans

Kit Knightly Last week the United Nations Development Program officially launched their new initiative promoting “Digital Public Infrastructure” (DPI) around the world. The “50in5…
off-guardian.org

The usual suspects - Billy Gates and Rockefeller foundation.

There’s nothing new there, for anyone who has been paying even the slightest bit of attention. Digital identity and digital payment systems are self-explanatory (and we’ve covered them before). “Data Exchange Systems” essentially means national governments will share identity and financial records of citizens across borders with other nations, or indeed with global government agencies.

The key word is “interoperable”.

As we have written before, the “global government” won’t be one single health care system, identity database, or digital currency – but dozens of notionally separate systems all carefully designed to be fully “interoperable”.

As well as being a project of the UNDP, UNICEF, and the Inter-American Development Bank, the 50in5 is funded by various globalist NGOs and non-profits including the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and (indirectly through an NGO called “Co-Develop”) the Rockefeller Foundation.

The eleven counties taking part in the program so far are Bangladesh, Brazil, Estonia, Ethiopia, Guatemala, Moldova, Norway, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Sri Lanka, and Togo. A careful spread from every continent, including first, second, and third-world nations.

It is a list noteworthy for including NATO, EU, and BRICS members. Interesting implications on supposed “multipolarity” there.

In related news, on the exact same day the 50in5 program launched, the European Parliament and Council of Europe agreed on a new framework for a region-wide European Digital Identity (eID) system.

This comes on the back of announcements that the European Central Bank is moving on to the “next phase” of its Digital Euro plans this month. The digital euro will – according to former IMF (and apparent numerology nut) Christine Lagarde – afford some “limited control” over people’s spending.

India, another BRICS nation, has been at the forefront of DPI development for years, and now articles are appearing in publications like Forbes, claiming “India Has A Digital Infrastructure, America Needs One”.

At the same time, China is making strides toward ending online anonymity, while Western politicians like Nikki Haley say we should be doing the same.

As the world focuses on Hamas and Israel, the global re-organization phase of the Great Reset is just quietly going about its business. Building a net and waiting to tighten it.

The fact is "terrorism" does have an actual definition but now it seems to be used to villify enemies for propaganda use and to justify war crimes, disproportionate response, and genocide.

What is YOUR definition of terrorism? Please also give an example - doesn't necessarily have to be real, just outline the set of circumstances and acts that would fit your definition.

I'm personally fine with disproportionate response. The ultimate goal would be to take care of a problem, not "level up" with "eye for an eye" type nonsense.

Grizz, do you think this will cause the Gazans to have a change of heart and to begin to start loving their Israeli neighbors?
No.
Do you think israelis are indoctrinated in love and exempt from being racist, and hating Muslims?
No. I find it telling that you choose the word "indoctrinated" with the Israeli's and not the Gazans (Palestinians)

"
America first grizz. Our support for the israelis is going to cause ruin here at home. It's going to lead to terrorist attacks in which the same wealthy class of people who support Israel will use an excuse to curb our rights and freedoms here at home and which will result in a drastic decline in quality of life.
I am in support of the Isreali's. I do not support Hamas or anyone that that believes there barbarian Terrorist actions were justified. With that said let them deal with it. Not the USA.

No.

No. I find it telling that you choose the word "indoctrinated" with the Israeli's and not the Gazans (Palestinians)

What did it tell you? Israelis are the most racist people on the face of the planet. They built their own country and put up a fence that says only people of certain ethnoreligion matter there.

I am in support of the Isreali's. I do not support Hamas or anyone that that believes there barbarian Terrorist actions were justified. With that said let them deal with it. Not the USA.

Nobody says you support Hamas Grizz albeit I am sure you are scared of being labled as such. If you think it's just "Hamas" that has a problem with Israel, then you aint been paying attention. It's 1.8billion Muslims who hate that an ethnostate not of Islam exists around the Sinai.

Also, how can you support a country that is in direct opposition to the concept that "All men are created equal"? And what do you mean you when you say support? Are you over there helping them bomb apartments and flush Hamas out of tunnels? I don't think you are.

You're taking the riskless position because you are afraid of what will happen to you if you if you don't claim the only side you're allowed to claim. The same thing happened during covid and of course ukraine.

What did it tell you? Israelis are the most racist people on the face of the planet. They built their own country and put up a fence that says only people of certain ethnoreligion matter there.
People who tend to toss the "race" card tend to be the raciest. "Palestine" people if viewed over time tend to be violent.
Nobody says you support Hamas Grizz albeit I am sure you are scared of being labled as such. If you think it's just "Hamas" that has a problem with Israel, then you aint been paying attention. It's 1.8billion Muslims who hate that an ethnostate not of Islam exists around the Sinai.
You can call me what you want. So you are saying most Muslims are raciest towards Jews then?
Also, how can you support a country that is in direct opposition to the concept that "All men are created equal"? And what do you mean you when you say support? Are you over there helping them bomb apartments and flush Hamas out of tunnels? I don't think you are.
I simply support there right to protect themselves.
You're taking the riskless position because you are afraid of what will happen to you if you if you don't claim the only side you're allowed to claim. The same thing happened during covid and of course ukraine.
You can believe what you want.

What is YOUR definition of terrorism? Please also give an example - doesn't necessarily have to be real, just outline the set of circumstances and acts that would fit your definition.
The oxford definition is:

the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

What Israel is doing to gaza now qualifies.

The oxford definition is:

the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

What Israel is doing to gaza now qualifies.
This would have never happened if the Gaza strip (Palestinian's) had not voted in a known Terrorist group (Hamas) into governmental control.

This would have never happened if the Gaza strip (Palestinian's) had not voted in a known Terrorist group (Hamas) into governmental control.

The United States voted Joe Biden into power and cowered under covid mask and vaccine rules.

The arrogance of such judgements against others is laughable.

The United States voted Joe Biden into power and cowered under covid mask and vaccine rules.

The arrogance of such judgements against others is laughable.
And here I thought we were talking about Israel and the Gaza strip conflict. Unless I misunderstand your thoughts, the almost 3000 non military people that died during the 9-11 twin towers Terrorist attack was laughable?

And here I thought we were talking about Israel and the Gaza strip conflict. Unless I misunderstand your thoughts, the almost 3000 non military people that died during the 9-11 twin towers Terrorist attack was laughable?

You're like a women. You're trying to turn yourself into a whoa is me victim for some bizarre reason.

While I disagree with their actions, Al Qaedas stated grievances of their 1998 fatwa were completely justified. We starved a million Iraqis to death, mostly children, to support our policy. Left a country humiliated, begging in the streets, with 2/3 of its population living hand to mouth off UN rations.
It wasnt because "they hated our freedoms". It wasnt because we were "infidels". Its because of our fucked up policies, and support for Israels Zionist agenda.
Funny you cite 9/11 while unwaveringly supporting policies that caused it.
Bush knew all this and thats why we had to invade Iraq. The status quo was unsustainable.

While I disagree with their actions, Al Qaedas stated grievances of their 1998 fatwa were completely justified. We starved a million Iraqis to death, mostly children, to support our policy. Left a country humiliated, begging in the streets, with 2/3 of its population living hand to mouth off UN rations.
It wasnt because "they hated our freedoms". It wasnt because we were "infidels". Its because of our fucked up policies, and support for Israels Zionist agenda.
Funny you cite 9/11 while unwaveringly supporting policies that caused it.
Bush knew all this and thats why we had to invade Iraq. The status quo was unsustainable.

Al-Qaeda, the creation of the CIA and the globalists to jumpstart their agenda.
2001 is when the entire dystopian nightmare got its start (patriot act, creation of the TSA, etc etc etc)

Do you really believe that around the world "From the river to the sea" was spontaneous?

Can you please stop with the cryptic responses that require 20 questions to suss out and instead just say what you mean please.

Explain how joining the Israelis in their little holy war against the Arabs will make life more prosperous and free here in the United States.

Back