diy solar

diy solar

DeWalt 4500lb shelving $119 home Depot

Solar Wizard
Will did a video making a battery area using these.

Comes up as $204.97 for me.
Interesting. Still showing 119 for me and I ordered one

Make sure it's the one with the wire shelf.

Heck maybe I should go ahead and order one more

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231126-103715.png
    Screenshot_20231126-103715.png
    353.3 KB · Views: 7
Well damn. I just tried to snag another one and the price in the cart is showing $248.

Edit: tried again and I was able to place the order at $119 with in-store pickup.
So I ordered it. Even though I only need one

Last edited:
I watched this in a few states. Amazon does it the most and has been doing it for years.. but prices are specific per region now on even more websites..
In fact amazon is starting to raise/lower prices on necessity items per zip code (which walmart does too) so rich people pay more in their neighborhoods for items.
Worst is dentists though, they can be 3-10 times the price in rich neighborhoods lol

I watched this in a few states. Amazon does it the most and has been doing it for years.. but prices are specific per region now on even more websites..
In fact amazon is starting to raise/lower prices on necessity items per zip code (which walmart does too) so rich people pay more in their neighborhoods for items.
Worst is dentists though, they can be 3-10 times the price in rich neighborhoods lol
Amazon is bad at this. Amazon changes the pricing of items randomly and sometimes you'll see three different prices on three different days

Amazon is bad at this. Amazon changes the pricing of items randomly and sometimes you'll see three different prices on three different days
Yea if you add stuff to cart and click "save for later" it'll usually get a GET Request code in URL that ups the price, I always delete all the ref code string when you do that
also you can check camelcamelcamel for price changes

like this is the ref code, most of the time deleting does nothing though:
1701892361141.png

Back