diy solar

diy solar

Discount codes for signature solar?

I have been very unimpressed with every sales person I have talked to recently at Signature Solar. If anyone has an extension for a technically sound person there (Id also take friendly at this point) that would be great.

I'm a bit time crunched to make a purchase, normally sales people enjoy hearing that, but they have no sense of urgency.

Last edited:
I have been very unimpressed with every sales person I have talked to recently at Signature Solar. If anyone has an extension for a technically sounds person there (Id also take friendly at this point) that would be great.

I'm a bit time crunched to make a purchase, normally sales people enjoy hearing that, but they have no sense of urgency.
Welcome to the forum.
Have you heard of Current Connected?
@sunshine_eggo has a nice saying about the owner / them.
Check it out.

I have been very unimpressed with every sales person I have talked to recently at Signature Solar. If anyone has an extension for a technically sounds person there (Id also take friendly at this point) that would be great.

I am so sorry that this has been your experience so far! If you'd like to DM me your email address, I can definitely get you connected!

Back