diy solar

diy solar

DIY "DC Coupled Multimode System" and home efficiency upgrades.

I got this one from Amazon. Turns out some of these cameras have their own batteries, and some are powered by the cell phone's battery. I wanted one that used the cell phone's battery. I saw lots of reviews of cameras with on-board batteries having very short run times between charges. This camera doesn't seem to have much power draw. So far I'm really happy with it.

I got this one from Amazon. Turns out some of these cameras have their own batteries, and some are powered by the cell phone's battery. I wanted one that used the cell phone's battery. I saw lots of reviews of cameras with on-board batteries having very short run times between charges. This camera doesn't seem to have much power draw. So far I'm really happy with it.
Thanks, seems similar to the FLIR One Pro (160 x 120 pixel resolution for $400) at the price of the FLIR Gen3 (80 x 60 pixel resolution for $180).

Christmas coming up and I’ve got an IR camera on my list :).

I’ll be looking forward to any updates you can provide as to accuracy as you gain more experience with your new toy…

Back