diy solar

diy solar

Diy rv power with Ecoflow

STRAVAIG

I am building a travel trailer. I am planning to use the ecoflow delta 2000/400 watt solar panel plus extra ecoflow battery, as my main source of power. I have tried searching diy on you tube, but have found that most are adding it to their factory built rvs. I want to have all of my led lighting run on 12v. Fridge on propane/120 v. Water heater and stove on propane. I also want to put in a 50 amp hookup and 110 hook up for when I am not boondocking. I have looked up different power hubs and load centers but have been unsuccessful at finding what I need.

Can anyone direct me to go where I can get help, or give me the information I need.
Thks

Hey there! So sorry for the late reply (I didn't see this thread as a new post in time). I'm also looking into adding a River 2 Pro to my Honda's system (PowerQueen Mini batteries absolutely HATE inverters of all kinds) and will be powering most of my electronics through the Pro. It'll basically be acting as a PSW inverter and back-up system should my house battery need maintenance.

As for your question, I haven't seen much of people using trailers that aren't factory-spec. Although it could be done! If your lights can be connected to a 12VDC plug (cig lighter), they would run on the Delta's 12V port (if it isn't too much power being put out, I'd grab a two or three plug adapter for it). For your 50A and 100A hook-ups, your talking for the trailer? If so, I would just unplug the large items from the Delta and plug those into your shore power line when not boondocking.

I know it kind of sounds like a pain (it does to me), but so far it seems to be the easiest way to incorporate your idea, unless the Deltas have a few more features to make it easier.

Back