diy solar

diy solar

Help with connecting EcoFlow Delta Pros to solar panels

Wildcat1978

Ecoflow delta pro:
2 base units 2 add on batteries 2 Ecoflow smart generators dual hub connected to simple 10 circuit generator backup box.
I want to add solar to power these circuits as much as possible. I have purchased 4-450 watt panels (2 for each ecoflow) and 2 solar trackers.

Problems:
300 foot wiring run to ideal spot for solar panels to Ecoflow delta pros.

Questions:
What gauge of pv wire to use and can I bring it to the Ecoflow delta pros on a set of wires (instead of 4 saving alot of $$$) and then split it up to connect to the Ecoflow delta pros solar chargers??

Any ideas on how to most efficiently complete this system is greatly appreciated!!!

You will need a separate wire run for each ecoflow from the panels. You can't combine them all together and split to more then one charger. Exact wiring and wire size will depend on the specs of the panels you are using. If you share a photo of the specification label on the back of the panels we can help further.

Generally 10 AWG to the panels. That should be more than sufficient for these 4 panesls. As @pvgirl says you have to have separate wire runs for each Delta Pro.

Generally 10 AWG to the panels. That should be more than sufficient for these 4 panesls. As @pvgirl says you have to have separate wire runs for each Delta Pro.
Thanks for your reply. Here's the panel specs. Thought I was going to have to use 6 or 8 AGW WIRE.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231114_153401_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20231114_153401_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 24
With those panels wire in to 2 sets of 2 panels in series, one set for each ecoflow. Run 10 awg wire between the panels and ecoflows, 4 wires total one positive and one negative for each ecflow and set of 2 panels.

Back