diy solar

diy solar

Trying to max out use cases for EcoFlow Delta Pros

Ipaman

We have just purchased 2 EcoFlow Delta Pro’s, and a hub to allow a 240 connection to our home transfer switch in the event of grid outage. We will also be taking one of them with us when we camp. I want to configure a 3rd use, but unsure how to configure it. I have a barn with a subpanel in it, pulled from our home service. It is only a 60 amp panel and I could use a bit more for my wood shop equipment. Would it be best to install a 2nd subpanel, wire the 2-3 new circuits to it, and then pull an extension cable from the EcoFlow hub to the panel lugs & neutral/ground bars? I watched a video of Will doing this with a 120 set up, using the 30 amp RV outlet, but don’t know if it works equally well for 240. I would not worry about providing these new circuits with grid capability, since the feed from the house to the barn is maxed out. Sorry for the remedial nature of this question. Appreciate any guidance!!

Install a separate panel/circuit from the Barn that you can plug the Ecoflow Output, just like the House.
Since the panel is never grid powered, you don't need a transfer switch.
Make it easy to plug the Ecflow AC input into the existing panel so you can charge it while using it.

Bring the Ecoflow to the barn when you need it.

Back