diy solar

diy solar

DLG E-BOX 48100R, testing and tinkering.

Hi. Can you please share with me the firmware to connect eight or more batteries?

Last edited:
Hi please see my batteries results when they were depleted
Do you or anyone else know what/how to expand the info. box. I have done it several times but evidently by accident and can not for the life of me duplicate it. Here is a snip it of it when it happened one time but as I said I can't deliberately make it happen. This was grabbed from a laptop I couldn't set the proper resolution so it's a bit cramped. I switched laptops and was able to get it to do it again once...

Attachments

• bat1coulomb-display12-25-23.PNG
    bat1coulomb-display12-25-23.PNG
    84.8 KB · Views: 27
Do you or anyone else know what/how to expand the info. box. I have done it several times but evidently by accident and can not for the life of me duplicate it. Here is a snip it of it when it happened one time but as I said I can't deliberately make it happen. This was grabbed from a laptop I couldn't set the proper resolution so it's a bit cramped. I switched laptops and was able to get it to do it again once...
I rather suspect that it is not meant to do that. Although I too have seen it.

Their application probably has some manner of text box there and it tries to output stuff there it gets from issuing raw commands. Sometimes it seems to show too much detail and lose all the formatting.

I suspect that using PuTTy or similar to terminal into the battery is more reliable if only we knew what command it issued to get that output.

Hi, somewhere in Pytes manual I've read that the software is designed for screen resolution 1920x1080, I have tried couple of laptops until I get the right screen output, and still sometimes I get messed up views when switching between tabs

Hello, I have a Victron + 2x Pytes type A, charging to 95% at absorption 55.2V worked for 2 years. Now it charges almost 100% when it charged an average of 54.3V and the BMS says it is already full and limits the current. How should I reset the SOC?

Hello, please help me, I want to adjust -5%, for example currently 50%, so adjust 45%. How to give socw command?

I would need help!
During the update of the ebox 48100r C type battery, it couldn't complete the bootloader upload, with the error message: "Wake up the battery, but the start switch is not working." Does anyone have any ideas on what I should do? Thank you!

I have 5 batteries hooked up with the master and first slave as the 48100R-C. The last three slaves are 48100R-B. Randomly (usually 1 or 2 days after running) the master throws an error of 0x200 COM. Anyone experience this issue and have a possible fix?

Hi guys, I just received my shiny new E-Box 48100R-C and the first thing I had to do was to hook up the serial console cable and check firmware version as well as cell voltage levels.

Everything is great so far - seems to be perfectly balanced at 3297...3299mV cell voltage range.

Now for my question: firmware seems to be SPBMS16SRP2205V1.5.18.C16 but on the website I could find SPBMS16SRP2203V1.5.24.C8 which seems to be newer but the 2203 is bothering me. Not sure if that is compatible with my battery.

Here is some more info if that matters:
Device address : 1
Manufacturer : PYTES
Device name : E-BOX-48100R-C
Board version : SQBMSV15
Main Soft version : SPBMS16SRP2205V1.5.18.C16
Iterate version : SPBMS16SRP2205V1.5.18.C16.T3
Soft version : V1.5
Boot version : V1.14
Comm version : V2.0
Release Date : 23-12-07
Barcode : ##############removed#################