diy solar

diy solar

Do We Need a Control Group?

Aren't we all adults here? It's alarming that's your attitude.
Wild speculations were fun when we were kids, but it is irresponsible as adults, adults follow actual evidence wherever it leads especially when it comes to accusing people

? That one really got under your skin. You should print it off and post it on your fridge.
Are you kidding? It is like Chrismas came early, it is a gift that keeps on giving. I use it as evidence that some people here proudly claim that they will not be persuaded by evidence.

Seems like everyday we are seeing more and more evidence 'covid vaccines' aren't safe.
Evidence from social media is not "evidence" I have posted links to studies that compared incident rates of myocarditis between the vaccinated and unvaccinated, but we know you will simply disregard the evidence because it doesn't fit your narrative.

The Constitution of the United States proposes to help Americans secure national union, social peace, commercial prosperity, and various liberal rights.
I see you do not. (explains a lot really) Starts out "We the people"

" Constitution of the United States is the supreme law of the United States of America. It superseded the Articles of Confederation, the nation's first constitution, in 1789. Originally comprising seven articles, it delineates the national frame and constraints of government."

The mere fact the covid vaccine makers don’t have the confidence to market the vaccine without EUA is my number 1 marker - am not going to take it. Why would any sane person trust the govt? I can only think of the word “Gullible.“
Trump could have stopped that.

I learned in the Military do not volunteer after the initial time of signing the papers to enlist. The Govt is a liar just like the military recruiters…. were back then. The more seen of Govt the less liked it….. also seen how the govt controlled the news media aka more coordinated liars.
You can always refuse and get out.

I would venture to say most if not everyone on these forums can use their brain to make their own decision about covid 19 vaccines.
Obviously not. But that doesn't mean I should make the decision for them either.

When the time comes that you find out it does and did more harm then good…. What then?
The only reason that we could know that if the scientific process works. So we adjust and try to do better.

Who will you blame for covid vaccine mistake? It is extremely hard if not impossible to un-inject.
Vaccines have shown to save lives, mortality rate among the unvaccinated is many times higher, it is extremely hard if not impossible to get un-infected.

What posted about California back tracking on covid vaccines is there to see. What Tucker Carlson video is there to watch. You don’t have to be a doctor to see what was pointed out in that video by a guy from wall street. Actually if you just look can figure it out. No more effective then the flu shot but at least the flu shot is not EUA.
No idea what is happening in California and as for Tucker Carlson, even the judge agreed with Fox Lawyers that no one takes him serious.

You did not ask me to cite the constitution you asked me " Why was there a constitution made ( USA )"
It appears you did not read the rest. Let me help you.

" it delineates the national frame and constraints of government."

Did that help?
"Absolute power corrupts absolutely"

Wild speculations were fun when we were kids, but it is irresponsible as adults, adults follow actual evidence wherever it leads especially when it comes to accusing people
Most adults do, it's unfortunate that some of those in power manipulate the evidence and/or data to fit the bigger agenda.
Think about this. .. It's a fact there is no chance of recourse against the manufacturers due to adverse side effects from vaccines.... Obviously the manufacturers must know the side effects could be severe and/or cause long term health impacts or they wouldn't need this protection from lawsuits... Have you seen how many times they been sued in the past, how many times their drugs have created severe side effects? Links for the info have been shared many times in this thread.
Are you kidding? It is like Chrismas came early, it is a gift that keeps on giving. I use it as evidence that some people here proudly claim that they will not be persuaded by evidence.
Sometime in the future I'll be using it to say I/we told you so... Covid vaccines are not safe and you're much better off letting your body take care of itself, just make sure you take care of it.
Evidence from social media is not "evidence" I have posted links to studies that compared incident rates of myocarditis between the vaccinated and unvaccinated, but we know you will simply disregard the evidence because it doesn't fit your narrative.
You have posted old data over and over. Bob, D71 and others have posted recent data that proves your evidence as incorrect.

I feel like a broken record, I'm sure you do too. I'm so happy I didn't cave to the pressure to get vaccinated for 'covid'. I notice vaxxed and boosted employees at work missing every day because they got covid again. I take a deep breath, with no mask of course, and smile.

You said a few/many post back if you were experiencing the symptoms you have now years ago that you would think you had a cold /flu... I think of 'covid' as just another cold /flu. Oh I've never had a flu shot before either and never will.

Trump could have stopped that.

You can always refuse and get out.

Obviously not. But that doesn't mean I should make the decision for them either.

The only reason that we could know that if the scientific process works. So we adjust and try to do better.

Vaccines have shown to save lives, mortality rate among the unvaccinated is many times higher, it is extremely hard if not impossible to get un-infected.

No idea what is happening in California and as for Tucker Carlson, even the judge agreed with Fox Lawyers that no one takes him serious.
Leo ….. Why not admit what country you are from. What are you afraid of?

you break most - everyone’s post down when you respond as if you are running it through a language translator ….. sentence by sentence. Again why not tell everyone where you live? Stop hiding.

think everyone should ask, Leo where he lives for a country. Seems Leo has a lot of privileges where ever he lives. Be nice to consider it as a back up option…… Of course if 5% World population of USA ever goes then all the rest will follow. Language translator and all

I still stand behind my comment, covid vaccines are not safe. They cause more harm then good.

"Continued monitoring has identified nine deaths causally associated with J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccination. CDC and FDA continue to review reports of death following COVID-19 vaccination and update information as it becomes available."

"As of March 2, 2023, there have been 1,059 preliminary reports in VAERS among people younger than age 18 years under review for potential cases of myocarditis and pericarditis. Of these, 244 remain under review. Through confirmation of symptoms and diagnostics by provider interview or review of medical records, 715 reports have been verified to meet CDC’s working case definition for myocarditis. See below for counts of verified reports of myocarditis by age group.

• 5-11 years: 23 verified reports of myocarditis after 23,376,785 doses administered
  • 12-15 years: 376 verified reports of myocarditis after 25,913,772 doses administered
  • 16-17 years: 316 verified reports of myocarditis after 14,180,263 doses administered"
Source - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230306-175446__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20230306-175446__01.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 0
Most adults do, it's unfortunate that some of those in power manipulate the evidence and/or data to fit the bigger agenda.
Sure that happens and it is up to citizens to hold them accountable.

But terms like "the bigger agenda" are meaningless. They can be good, like ever person on the planet getting the health care they need and most of us will agree that that is a good thing. Not arguing how we get there, but just posting it as a concept of a bigger agenda.

They can be bad, a neighbouring country and the people who live there are Nazi's and therefore we should invade and expand our sphere of influence.

Instead of using that term, you have to define what you mean.

Think about this. .. It's a fact there is no chance of recourse against the manufacturers due to adverse side effects from vaccines.... Obviously the manufacturers must know the side effects could be severe and/or cause long term health impacts or they wouldn't need this protection from lawsuits... Have you seen how many times they been sued in the past, how many times their drugs have created severe side effects? Links for the info have been shared many times in this thread.
They can't know the long term side effects and during a pandemic, we don't have the time to do long term studies. The companies making the vaccines want to make a profit, if you don't like the profit motive (I don't) that is a whole other discussion, but the way you guys sue people, it is absolutely ridiculous. Good for the lawyers though.

Sometime in the future I'll be using it to say I/we told you so... Covid vaccines are not safe and you're much better off letting your body take care of itself, just make sure you take care of it.
Maybe you will, again if there is evidence that shows pharma, medical professionals and scientist were mistaken or worse acted in bad faith, I will accept that. But for now all the evidence shows that vaccines are far safer than covid.

You have posted old data over and over. Bob, D71 and others have posted recent data that proves your evidence as incorrect.
I have posted peer reviewed studies as recent as this year., the only things bob and you are posting are links to social media.

I feel like a broken record, I'm sure you do too. I'm so happy I didn't cave to the pressure to get vaccinated for 'covid'. I notice vaxxed and boosted employees at work missing every day because they got covid again. I take a deep breath, with no mask of course, and smile.
I am happy it doesn't affect you, and like I have stated before, most people are fine. Just because the mortality rate for the un-vaccinated is many times higher than the vaccinated that doesn't mean you should get the vaccine. I get your point, I refused to work in a building that had asbestos in the ceiling (and it was being disturbed) my boss threatened to fire me. He would have been in his right to do so as there were no regulations yet, but I stood my ground.

You said a few/many post back if you were experiencing the symptoms you have now years ago that you would think you had a cold /flu... I think of 'covid' as just another cold /flu. Oh I've never had a flu shot before either and never will.
Yeah, it is how I personally experienced it without looking around me. When I do look further it is obviously unusual (to put it mildly) to see hospitals overwhelmed.

I get the flu shot every year, I preferred working rather than be at home sick (even though I would still be getting paid)

And I do want medication to effectively treat covid or any other illnesses. But if wishes were granted we wouldn't have this argument as covid would indeed be just another cold.

You are wrong. But I will give you another chance, what will it take for you to accept that you are wrong?
Nothing. Deaths are already associated to them as well as a plethora of other issues.
Ask me again a few years after the next pandemic, maybe I'll change my mind.
I still stand behind my comment, covid vaccines are not safe. They cause more harm then good.

"Continued monitoring has identified nine deaths causally associated with J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccination. CDC and FDA continue to review reports of death following COVID-19 vaccination and update information as it becomes available."

"As of March 2, 2023, there have been 1,059 preliminary reports in VAERS among people younger than age 18 years under review for potential cases of myocarditis and pericarditis. Of these, 244 remain under review. Through confirmation of symptoms and diagnostics by provider interview or review of medical records, 715 reports have been verified to meet CDC’s working case definition for myocarditis. See below for counts of verified reports of myocarditis by age group.

• 5-11 years: 23 verified reports of myocarditis after 23,376,785 doses administered
  • 12-15 years: 376 verified reports of myocarditis after 25,913,772 doses administered
  • 16-17 years: 316 verified reports of myocarditis after 14,180,263 doses administered"
Source - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

I understand. It just a foolish position to take and I thought I would give you an opportunity to vacate it.

Deaths are already associated to them as well as a plethora of other issues.
And millions of deaths are associated with covid as well as a plethora of other issues.

Ask me again a few years after the next pandemic, maybe I'll change my mind.
Lets hope there won't be another pandemic and you have stated nothing will change your mind and I mean this as a compliment, I believe you are a man of you word.

I understand. It just a foolish position to take and I thought I would give you an opportunity to vacate it.

And millions of deaths are associated with covid as well as a plethora of other issues.

Lets hope there won't be another pandemic and you have stated nothing will change your mind and I mean this as a compliment, I believe you are a man of you word.
Leo ….. Why not admit what country you are from. What are you afraid of?

you break most - everyone’s post down when you respond as if you are running it through a language translator ….. sentence by sentence. Again why not tell everyone where you live? Stop hiding.

think everyone should ask, Leo where he lives for a country. Seems Leo has a lot of privileges where ever he lives. Be nice to consider it as a back up option…… Of course if 5% World population of USA ever goes then all the rest will follow. Language translator and all

I'm about 1/2 way thru Edward Dowd's book .... I can already see that there is no need for any other source of proof of vaccine injuries. The level of excess deaths .... that can be proven are NOT Covid deaths are unprecedented .... that is actually too weak a word .... the number of excess deaths are phenomenal and are on track to exceed the number of Covid deaths. Amazingly, in 2020 when the pandemic was in full swing and there were no vaccines, the EXCESS death numbers weren't all that high .... It kinda looks like most of the people who died were going to die anyway. The excess deaths really took off once the vaccines were rolled out ... these numbers have been proven with multiple different data sources and with data from multiple countries ... also funeral home and life insurance company data..

The book has links or QR codes on virtually every page documenting the sources for his information .... he even anticipates how fact checkers will try to nullify his info and pre-emptively provides information about that show specifically how the primary fact checkers are compromised.
Looking forward to reading the rest of the book.

Leo .... I have the Kindle version of the book. Message me your email address and I will share it with you. I can only imagine how badly you want to see the truth.

I'm about 1/2 way thru Edward Dowd's book .... I can already see that there is no need for any other source of proof of vaccine injuries. The level of excess deaths .... that can be proven are NOT Covid deaths are unprecedented .... that is actually too weak a word .... the number of excess deaths are phenomenal and are on track to exceed the number of Covid deaths. Amazingly, in 2020 when the pandemic was in full swing and there were no vaccines, the EXCESS death numbers weren't all that high .... It kinda looks like most of the people who died were going to die anyway. The excess deaths really took off once the vaccines were rolled out ... these numbers have been proven with multiple different data sources and with data from multiple countries ... also funeral home and life insurance company data..

The book has links or QR codes on virtually every page documenting the sources for his information .... he even anticipates how fact checkers will try to nullify his info and pre-emptively provides information about that show specifically how the primary fact checkers are compromised.
Looking forward to reading the rest of the book.

Leo .... I have the Kindle version of the book. Message me your email address and I will share it with you. I can only imagine how badly you want to see the truth.
Oh ... and I forgot to mention. It's not JUST excess death .... there is also a huge increase in excess disability ..... especially in working age people.

Reactions: D71
Back