diy solar

diy solar

Do We Need a Control Group?

Oh ... and I forgot to mention. It's not JUST excess death .... there is also a huge increase in excess disability ..... especially in working age people.
Well for those ppl that don’t know the govt will pick up the tab for any disabilities from covid vaccines. The govt is generous with tax payer monies and social security… Much like they offered burial services for anyone listed as covid death unless you had a prior prepaid death burial arrangement…. then it is shame on person for planning ahead. Death comes for us all.
anyway somewhere in that eua crap is a government coverage for disabilities in event it happens.

they knew it was a good possibility and that is why they would not go without eua

They say she had a bad heart valve that needs replaced in one news story. Good drama though. .. the heart valve story might be bs too. You and I know they have been and will continue to lie if they can get away with it
It's not that there's a single episode like this ..... there are an unprecedented number of such episodes .... the radical increases in these events around the world started happening at the same time the vaccine rollout took place.
When the vaccines were rolling out, the excess deaths started shifting from old people with co-morbidities to healthy young people.
I can't begin to explain as well as it is outlined .... with references to the data .... in the book.

Leo .... I have the Kindle version of the book. Message me your email address and I will share it with you. I can only imagine how badly you want to see the truth.

I took you off ignore for a bit just to see how you reacted to my offer .... He responded to the expected "fact Checker" attacks in the book.
Pretty sad the some bogus fact blocker opinion is all you want to see.

Putting you back on ignore.

I took you off ignore for a bit just to see how you reacted to my offer .... He responded to the expected "fact Checker" attacks in the book.

I don’t think, Leo will ever change and since he is “not religious as he stated” it is obvious Covid Vaccines are his religious replacement to play God. Hahaha …. if you and anyone ever pay attention to ppl like Leo that claim anti religion they have almost certainly replaced religious like cult followings for things like climax change and covid doctor medicine worship. It is sad.

With the Leftist Elite It is always a scheme to control ppl and grab money every time. Time after time event after event…. Grab more control violate more rights.….steal more money. It is obvious if ppl look at it with Right frame of mind vs Left Controlling Enriching side. The Right and Left are always opposed…. Like n-s poles on a magnet. Get the magnet lined up in right manufacturing application something will spin. … be motored. We see a lot of that too. The Elites control it.…. always profit. Look at the elite that became wealthier from covid.

again the ppl that deny God will often replace that worship for another. Substitute religion …. Just a notice…. Amazed Leo doesn’t have a tattoo of a syringe marked Pfizer on his arm with instruction inject here daily. Have to ask his “partner”.… for a visual…. No doubt they would love to see ppl inject covid vax like daily insulin shots for diabetics. Everyone hooked on a common goal are easier to control.. Churches once had great powers and some still do …. So they are emulated

Leo .... did you know that Edward Dowd was a honcho a Blackrock at one point?
You would probably like that, but it's the one thing I don't like about him so far .... but, it doesn't keep me from seeing how expert he is at predicting future trends and seeing current and developing ones. He also has a group of friends who are masters at analyzing numbers .... between the group of them, they exhibit undeniable evidence .... for anyone who is really interested in knowing. Those like you, who would rather believe what you believe in spite of evidence from many sectors and all around the world.

There are 2 possibilities .... either this is a religion for you as D71 says, or it is a source of income. In either case, I am not interested in wasting time reading or responding to your fake arguments.

Last edited:
Leo .... did you know that Edward Dowd was a honcho a Blackrock at one point?
You would probably like that, but it's the one thing I don't like about him so far .... but, it doesn't keep me from seeing how expert he is at predicting future trends and seeing current and developing ones. He also has a group of friends who are masters at analyzing numbers .... between the group of them, they exhibit undeniable evidence .... for anyone who is really interested in knowing. Those like you, who would rather believe what you believe in spite of evidence from many sectors and all around the world.

In my mind, there are 2 possibilities .... either this is a religion for you as D71 says, or it is a source of income. In either case, I am not interested in wasting time reading or responding to your fake arguments.
Bob a religion can be both an income and force control with guilt like Leo tried to pull for shaming.

The little elf was actually going door to door trying to intimidate people into getting vaxxed.
Most black ppl know not to trust uncle sammy…. Uncle sammy did Tuskegee Experiments on them that is why you also hear Tuskegee Airmen as a cover. The ppl in Govt are not dumb…. Average person looks up Tuskegee Experiment will find it listed now… but years ago had to really search for it. The censorship we see now is not new it is just more blantant and unafraid to be exposed. Matter of fact some things are right in ppl’s face but ppl like Leo don’t, won’t, and can’t look. It would be like them losing their religion to the covid vax. Try to unchristian a christian Same thing will happen.

Attachments

• 1CAF6D0F-8E0F-4A4C-9118-F3246DC49EED.png
    1CAF6D0F-8E0F-4A4C-9118-F3246DC49EED.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1

"Your honour, the rape victim will tell you my client raped her, therefore he is innocent"

It's not that there's a single episode like this ..... there are an unprecedented number of such episodes .... the radical increases in these events around the world started happening at the same time the vaccine rollout took place.
You mean at the same time COVID 19 spread through the population like wildfire?

When you hear hooves pounding the ground, look for horses, not zebras.

When the vaccines were rolling out, the excess deaths started shifting from old people with co-morbidities to healthy young people.
I can't begin to explain as well as it is outlined .... with references to the data .... in the book.
LOL.. The explanation is simple.. look for the horses.

Funny thing ppl kept dying after the covid vaccines were given out Hank Arron and talk show host Larry King were vaccinated as was Powell. All died but of course the story was from other things or they needed additional shots or …. Or …. Or …. Or excuse after excuse.

2 of my family got sick with covid both vaxxed both listed as dying from sepsis. 3rd family member no vax listed as covid had sepsis too.. all died from sepsis with covid 2 to 1 the vaxxed won died more

Back