diy solar

diy solar

Dr Strangetroll : or how I learned to stop arguing and be amused by the intransigence

Do I need to say it s l o w l y? He is under grand jury investigation ..... I don't know what all the charges are? Probably tax evasion and other things.
The NYT identifies possible charges. Maybe you should have read it before lecturing everyone here about it. Who does that? Do you know procedurally how a grand jury comes to be? Of course not. you know nothing.

I'm sure they are discussing it on Twitter if you want to look it up.
I already know Bob. I knew long before what was going on which is why I didn't bother to even read this latest garbage. WHO CARES/

The NYT identifies possible charges. Maybe you should have read it before lecturing everyone here about it. Who does that? Do you know procedurally how a grand jury comes to be? Of course not. you know nothing.
Laugh away. Keep giving them clicks and repeating lies about things you don't understand. Deep State about Hunter Biden. Good grief.

I already know Bob. I knew long before what was going on which is why I didn't bother to even read this latest garbage. WHO CARES/
You're awfully upset about it for someone who doesn't care .... I think you need to get a grip. If you know what the charges are why don't you just tell us. I was planning on just waiting to see what he is indicted on.

I'm sure they are discussing it on Twitter if you want to look it up.
So within 36 hours you have come on here and made misstatements about what a medical study said and what a NYT article said. YOU HAD NOT READ EITER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're awfully upset about it for someone who doesn't care .... I think you need to get a grip. If you know what the charges are why don't you just tell us. I was planning on just waiting to see what he is indicted on.
I am upset about you and your constant stream of lies.

So within 36 hours you have come on here and made misstatements about what a medical study said and what a NYT article said. YOU HAD NOT READ EITER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I quoted what the study said .... so are you saying the people in the study were not telling the truth?

I am upset about you and your constant stream of lies.
I didn't lie about Hunter Biden ... or the 50 intelligence agents signing a false letter .... the video of all the media hacks wasn't a lie .... I think you must be a little too invested in things that have been proven false.

I didn't lie about Hunter Biden ... or the 50 intelligence agents signing a false letter .... the video of all the media hacks wasn't a lie .... I think you must be a little too invested in things that have been proven false.
No, you did not actually read the study--which led in part to you misstating what it said. The snippets were out of context and did not say what others told you they said.

No, you did not actually read the study--which led in part to you misstating what it said. The snippets were out of context and did not say what others told you they said.
Really ..... You want to start over on that again?

Now crazy Marjorie Trailertrash Greene is getting crazier.

Republican party...what happened to you?

I'm not worked up .... I'm happy that some of these things are finally seeing the light of day .... a couple years late.
Durham does seem to be quite the bull dog .... his is slowly showing how the whole Russia collusion thing was in Hillary's camp. As usual .... they were trying to claim someone else was guilty of what they were doing.

I don't know the detail of the charges .... guess we'll find out if the indictment is issued.
It took all day, but there it is, the dumbest fucking thing I've seen today.

Republican party...what happened to you?

They feel threatened by the increasing influence of minorities.... It really is that simple.. and this increase in minority control is responsible for about 90% of all civil wars throughout history in every country on the planet.

Conservative brains have more processing power within the lobe that processes fear based emotions.. the lobe is actually physically larger. Google Liberal Brain vs Conservative Brain and you can read the studies done with FMRI scans. The researchers can determine, with greater than 70% accuracy, if someone is a liberal or a conservative, just by looking at their brain scans.

The typical white evangelical male feels like he's losing his rightful place in society..... and that scares the crap out of them.

Oddly enough, most of these conservatives don't even understand why they think the way they do.

They feel threatened by the increasing influence of minorities.... It really is that simple.. and this increase in minority control is responsible for about 90% of all civil wars throughout history in every country on the planet.

Conservative brains have more processing power within the lobe that processes fear based emotions.. the lobe is actually physically larger. Google Liberal Brain vs Conservative Brain and you can read the studies done with FMRI scans. The researchers can determine, with greater than 70% accuracy, if someone is a liberal or a conservative, just by looking at their brain scans.

The typical white evangelical male feels like he's losing his rightful place in society..... and that scares the crap out of them.

Oddly enough, most of these conservatives don't even understand why they think the way they do.
Are the researchers the same people that compiled covid19 data?

I'm not sure what to call it when you have 50 intelligence officials working in concert with a political party and many media outlets to control a narrative in a fake way to hurt the other political party.
From what I understand the fraud wasnt by the intelligence officials it was from the NY Times.

The officials wrote a letter the gist of which was "this has all the appearances of russian disinfo, but we have no actual evidence that it is."

The NY Times ran a story about the letter but left off the part in italics. The story missing the disclaimer was picked up by most of the media and repeated as fact, even by Adam Schiff in congress.

You can call the intel officials biased.

I love how people are trying to say the laptop has nothing to do with Joe.
Some of the laptop emails include a thank you from a Burisma official for the introduction and meeting with the vice president, which Joe said didnt happen.

Hunter has received millions of dollars from a number of entities that his father would have had policy influence to benefit. How can they be so dishonest?

Back