diy solar

diy solar

Dr Strangetroll : or how I learned to stop arguing and be amused by the intransigence

You can't even ask a legitimate and honorable question.. which says a lot about your character.

I can play those stupid games too:
When you started abusing drugs 6 months ago, were you molesting children at that time or had you molested them before the drug abuse?

Go play your stupid games somewhere else.
Thats extra special only it was YOU that raised the point about parents harming their children by denying them vaccines. Your unwillingness to support your position hardly means I am playing games.
And for the record i am strongly opposed to molesting children. Farm animals on the other hand... Lock up your chickens and sheep.
I saw a flock the other day, one was calling me... "Da-a-a-a-ddy!"
LOL.

We all know that Facebook at Twitter ban people because they don't like their ideology .... Their "fact checkers" are a joke.
When there is actually those that push for violence and online threats ... like ISIS leaders ..... or democrats that call for people to harass their opponents .... and worse ..... they don't do anything.
I don't know how anyone could fail to see the truth of this.
Yeah hes making it like Trump was the one abusing facebook with misinformation... Like what, that hunters laptop was a russian disinfo op... Oh thats right that was the NYTimes, and facebook let everyone run with that lie.
Amazing he even mentions facebook, did he ever offer any rebuttal to the truthful stories about zuckerberg rigging the election?
This is how complete the brainwashing by the cheater party has been. He actually believes facebook=good and honest, the President=trying to use facebook for disinfo.
The owner of facebook funnels $419 million to partisan political operatives, mostly targeting 6 battleground states, gets laws changed under the guise of covid but favors corrupt democrat voting strategies, and puts moles in the election offices of many local govts with the sole intent of ensuring a biden win.
Then leads an effort on all social media and mainstream media websites to censor and silence any investigation into what they did, calling it misinformation.

You democrats catch that? You and your party are a bunch of damn crooks. Putin is envious!

I naturally have a problem with these jackholes telling me what about my health care is misinformation.

This is a risk analysis chart for someone already infected.

Going into the red zone on any of the four items makes you very high risk and would prioritize you for monoclonal antibodies, remdesivir, and paxlovid.

Many things to take from this chart. One is the critical importance of vaccination as it relates to risk. Second, is that only one of these is controllable (vaccination).

One consequence of this type of risk analysis is that unvaccinated people get priority to these treatments even though they have assumed the risk. This is why you hear people say if they did not get vaccinated (those that can) then they should just die at home. The priority of the unvccinated is especially hard to swallow when you know, as Batvette above and the other kooks in other places, many have diminished the lives of the disabled, chronically ill, and elderly by saying their deaths don't count.

Attachments

• FJvFAPPXoAQfAu-.jpg
    FJvFAPPXoAQfAu-.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
(1) How did the CDC lie? Did you want them to talk about immunity before we knew if there was any?
Did you even watch the video?
(2) Actually, they are looking for ways to do titer testing to determine antibody level. We are in the middle of a pandemic though and there are higher priorities, but there are companies working on this. There are many reasons this would be helpful, spacing boosters, measuring response in immunosuppressed.
Spacing boosters that are only effective for a few weeks?
(3) Paxlovid and the Merck drug have been approved. There are hundreds of other trials going on. I can't help that your folk remedies do not work.
We didn't need to wait almost 2 1/2 years to introduce a new medicine .... We have meds that work already .... and they don't have anywhere near the risk of Paxlovid .... Merk's is even worse.

1642893842155.png

1642893933457.png
I want urine and horse dewormer to be as effective as much as the next guy, but no data.
Did you look at the Honduras information?

Stop insulting us with your urine and de-wormer childishness.

We rate LifeSiteNews far-right biased for story selection that always favors evangelical Christianity and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, and many failed fact checks.

DUH

They reprinted a story that's carried by dozens of websites

World renowned British Medical Journal calls for ‘immediate release’ of all COVID jab data​

We didn't need to wait almost 2 1/2 years to introduce a new medicine .... We have meds that work already .... and they don't have anywhere near the risk of Paxlovid .... Merk's is even worse.

View attachment 80842

View attachment 80843

What video Bob. You have posted dozens.

Yes I have not looked at Dr Chetty's video but I have read some transcripts and looked at the Honduras information.

What video Bob. You have posted dozens.
The video was about FDA data ... NOT posted by me.
Yes I have not looked at Dr Chetty's video but I have read some transcripts and looked at the Honduras information.
I was not referencing Dr Chetty's video ... I was referencing the Vimeo video on the Honduras page which was an interview of a Honduran doctor about how they went from almost the worst country in terms of Covid death to the one of and maybe the best ..... probably was just something you don't want to know.

I was not referencing Dr Chetty's video ... I was referencing the Vimeo video on the Honduras page which was an interview of a Honduran doctor about how they went from almost the worst country in terms of Covid death to the one of and maybe the best ..... probably was just something you don't want to know.
I have told you numerous times that I don't watch videos.

I'd always thought HCQ was good, but not as good as ivermectin.
I've had a bad case of bronchitis for three days. Took bronkaid and other anti-histamines,
but was really having trouble breathing yesterday. So I took an ivermectin in the morning.
Didn't notice any improvement after 4 hours, so I took one ivermectin and added a 200mg HCQ.
2 hours later I could breathe freely. The lungs opened up and I was able to start coughing the congestion out.
Today I feel pretty good.
But you clowns believe what you want to believe.

I watch will's videos and the off-grid garage.

I'd always thought HCQ was good, but not as good as ivermectin.
I've had a bad case of bronchitis for three days. Took bronkaid and other anti-histamines,
but was really having trouble breathing yesterday. So I took an ivermectin in the morning.
Didn't notice any improvement after 4 hours, so I took one ivermectin and added a 200mg HCQ.
2 hours later I could breathe freely. The lungs opened up and I was able to start coughing the congestion out.
Today I feel pretty good.
But you clowns believe what you want to believe.
Sounds like you have Covid.

I have told you numerous times that I don't watch videos.
Then what qualified you to comment about it?

You want to keep commenting about the how early treatment protocols are merely hearsay ... but won't watch the video that gives you the data you are craving.

View attachment 80842

View attachment 80843

Thanks. Here are the drugs that interact with ivermecton. Of course, you could just randomly take stuff like BMcl.

abametapir topical
amprenavir
anisindione
apalutamide
aprepitant
asciminib
atazanavir
avacopan
belzutifan
boceprevir
bosentan
brigatinib
chloramphenicol
clarithromycin
cobicistat
conivaptan
darunavir
dasatinib
deferasirox
delavirdine
dicumarol
dronedarone
duvelisib
echinacea
efavirenz
enzalutamide
erythromycin
ethanol
etravirine
fexinidazole
fosamprenavir
fosaprepitant
fostamatinib
idelalisib
indinavir
isavuconazonium
itraconazole
ivacaftor
ketoconazole
lapatinib
larotrectinib
lefamulin
letermovir
lonafarnib
lonapegsomatropin
lorlatinib
mibefradil
mifepristone
nefazodone
nelfinavir
nevirapine
nilotinib
oxcarbazepine
pitolisant
posaconazole
ribociclib
rifapentine
ritonavir
rucaparib
rufinamide
saquinavir
selpercatinib
sirolimus
sodium iodide i-123
sodium iodide-i-131
somapacitan-beco
somatrem
somatropin
sotorasib
stiripentol
tacrolimus
telaprevir
telithromycin
telotristat
temsirolimus
troleandomycin
tucatinib
voriconazole
warfarin

Then what qualified you to comment about it?

You want to keep commenting about the how early treatment protocols are merely hearsay ... but won't watch the video that gives you the data you are craving.
Videos don't give data. That is the entire point.

Why is it an insult, why don't you speak out against people like BMcL?
DUH

They reprinted a story that's carried by dozens of websites

World renowned British Medical Journal ....​

Just link to the opinion article of that British medical journal. There is no reason for any normal person to go to a ultra right wing conspiracy site. (Unless you are a conspiracy theorist)

Thanks. Here are the drugs that interact with ivermecton. Of course, you could just randomly take stuff like BMcl.

abametapir topical
amprenavir
anisindione
apalutamide
aprepitant
asciminib
atazanavir
avacopan
belzutifan
boceprevir
bosentan
brigatinib
chloramphenicol
clarithromycin
cobicistat
conivaptan
darunavir
dasatinib
deferasirox
delavirdine
dicumarol
dronedarone
duvelisib
echinacea
efavirenz
enzalutamide
erythromycin
ethanol
etravirine
fexinidazole
fosamprenavir
fosaprepitant
fostamatinib
idelalisib
indinavir
isavuconazonium
itraconazole
ivacaftor
ketoconazole
lapatinib
larotrectinib
lefamulin
letermovir
lonafarnib
lonapegsomatropin
lorlatinib
mibefradil
mifepristone
nefazodone
nelfinavir
nevirapine
nilotinib
oxcarbazepine
pitolisant
posaconazole
ribociclib
rifapentine
ritonavir
rucaparib
rufinamide
saquinavir
selpercatinib
sirolimus
sodium iodide i-123
sodium iodide-i-131
somapacitan-beco
somatrem
somatropin
sotorasib
stiripentol
tacrolimus
telaprevir
telithromycin
telotristat
temsirolimus
troleandomycin
tucatinib
voriconazole
warfarin
Where's the study that proves that? It is SO safe, they are considering making it OTC .... safer than Tylenols was the doctors comment. Oh .... but that may have been in a video you didn't watch.

Videos don't give data. That is the entire point.
Yes they do .... MANY times there are charts and graphs that clearly analyze data .... You just want to go to your radical uninformed Googled websites and think you are informed.

Well ... I'm off here to enjoy the remainder of my Saturday .... I might even watch a few informative videos later on .... so, you can unleash all the childish insults you want and probably get away with it for a while.
You don't even realize that all the childishness PROVES you are bad source of information of any kind.

Were are the studies that prove provaxids interactions?

"safer than Tylenols was the doctors comment
" .

LOL

Maybe think of a different example doctor. We were very careful with both Tylenol and ibuprofen. very easy to inadvertantly OD.

'Acetaminophen toxicity is the second most common cause of liver transplantation worldwide and the most common cause of liver transplantation in the US. It is responsible for 56,000 emergency department visits, 2,600 hospitalizations, and 500 deaths per year in the United States."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK441917/

Bob. Have I mentioned today how stupid you are????

If anyone should have been banned from this forum it is you for continuous use of childish personal attacks that have zero merit.

Freedom of speech .... and others to decide for themselves means nothing in your way of thinking.

I realize that you have the freedom to say what you want .... and I have the freedom to ignore most of it.
Here is some paperwork for you to pass on to the administrators.

Attachments

• hurtfeelings.jpg
    hurtfeelings.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 2

abametapir topical
amprenavir
anisindione
apalutamide
aprepitant
asciminib
atazanavir
avacopan
belzutifan
boceprevir
bosentan
brigatinib
chloramphenicol
clarithromycin
cobicistat
conivaptan
darunavir
dasatinib
deferasirox
delavirdine
dicumarol
dronedarone
duvelisib
echinacea
efavirenz
enzalutamide
erythromycin
ethanol
etravirine
fexinidazole
fosamprenavir
fosaprepitant
fostamatinib
idelalisib
indinavir
isavuconazonium
itraconazole
ivacaftor
ketoconazole
lapatinib
larotrectinib
lefamulin
letermovir
lonafarnib
lonapegsomatropin
lorlatinib
mibefradil
mifepristone
nefazodone
nelfinavir
nevirapine
nilotinib
oxcarbazepine
pitolisant
posaconazole
ribociclib
rifapentine
ritonavir
rucaparib
rufinamide
saquinavir
selpercatinib
sirolimus
sodium iodide i-123
sodium iodide-i-131
somapacitan-beco
somatrem
somatropin
sotorasib
stiripentol
tacrolimus
telaprevir
telithromycin
telotristat
temsirolimus
troleandomycin
tucatinib
voriconazole
warfarin
A total of 105 drugs are known to interact with Tylenol (acetaminophen), categorized as 6 major, 64 moderate, and 35 minor interactions.

A total of 81 drugs are known to interact with ivermectin, categorized as 0 major, 79 moderate, and 2 minor interactions.

Ivermectin is SAFER than Tylenol.

A total of 105 drugs are known to interact with Tylenol (acetaminophen), categorized as 6 major, 64 moderate, and 35 minor interactions.

A total of 81 drugs are known to interact with ivermectin, categorized as 0 major, 79 moderate, and 2 minor interactions.

Ivermectin is SAFER than Tylenol.
LOL. That makes no sense at all.

First of all, interactions are not dangerous unless they occur. I just went along with it for Bob's sake.

Second, the number in and of itself is irrelevant.

For instance, if one drug had 200 interactions and they were minor or moderate, that is a vastly different situation than having a drug with only one interaction but was 100% lethal.

As I keep saying you have no background in medicine so just listen to your doctor.

Have you looked through the 81 ivermectin interactions to see if there is an interaction with anything you are taking? Of course, you didn't. You don't even know if what you got is actually ivermectin. You want people to take you seriously but you are reckless and irresponsible.

Please don't post more pictures of steam generators!

diy solar

diy solar
Back