diy solar

diy solar

Dr Strangetroll : or how I learned to stop arguing and be amused by the intransigence

your video by the way was stupid. For instance what did Trump say on january 22 that was wrong? Before you answer see what Fauci said on the exact same day!
You mean because it was Trump's own words? I can agree with that...he is incredibly stupid. I wish the video was even longer in time...he really stepped into his own shit in later statements.

This is just the kind of dishonesty that erodes any credibility you think you have.
Actually, he is correct, unemployment did fall when Biden took office.. He made no assertion as to why, just stated a fact.. And since his fact is correct, and you went into triggered snowflake mode, it clearly shows your mental state as being in denial when facts don't agree with your alternate reality.

The fact is the strict lockdowns and business closures happened ENTIRELY while Trump was in office,
You are correct, the strict lock downs did happen under Trump... Perhaps if you hadn't voted for an idiot clown, he would have handled it better? Just imagine, if Trump had taken the threat seriously, we might have avoided all that.. but you know, he "had it under control", it was "going to magically disappear on its own" and "its a democratic hoax"

Never hand a science problem to a republican..

by the time of Bidens inauguration most of the country was back to work
Yes, after suffering the catastrophically bad decisions of the Trump administration, who rotated through cabinet members faster than a roller coaster goes through riders, the unemployment rate was falling.. I'm no so sure if we could call it "most of the country was back", as I can't find any good charts... but we can agree it was falling.

AND IN FACT Californias governor had the whole states businesses in complete lockdown, until not coincidentally, the week of Bidens inauguration. You can look that up its a fact. Liberal Gov. Newsom had every gym, barbershop, spa, hair salon, bar, movie theatre, shopping mall, indoor restaurant, and much more, of the worlds 5th largest economy if it were a nation, closed until the week of Bidens inauguration. Many other states followed Californias lead.
When I saw that I knew the plan was for democrats to cite Biden as the messiah of the economy. They have politicized the pandemic at every turn.
Would you rather the governor wait a longer time to make that decision? Or would you have rather he did it earlier? And what data do you base your decision on?
You conspiracy theorists always find something.

Perhaps if the clown this country elected was capable of doing his job correctly, you wouldn't be arguing and complaining.. Elect stupid people, expect stupid results...

Trump was such a horribly incompetent president, his own cabinet members were talking about invoking the 25th amendment.. Or did you forget about that little jewel?

Dont dodge the question, defend your claim.

"Obama handed off a good economy to Trump, who crashed it because he mishandled the pandemic."

Explain this,
Are you serious? WTF alternate reality do you live in? Go look at any chart detailing the numbers for the stock market, unemployment, GDP etc..

Up until Trump, Obama had borrowed more money than any other president in history, and put this nation further into debt more than any other president in history..... and Trump exceeded Obama by borrowing even more money.

Its easy to create a good fake economy when you run up the credit card bill.. Obama handed Trump a country that was borrowing too much money but doing relatively fine.. Trump borrowed even more money, then let the country crash because he didn't take the virus seriously.

Dude, you can't be that dumb.. seriously.. Unless you were a dumb teenager during the Obama years, you can seriously be that ignorant. Oh ya, Bush (Republican) left Obama a serious mess too..

Isn't that interesting? The last two republicans have crashed the country.. Go ahead, elect another one, watch what happens.

specifically. Mishandled in what way? Should he have sacrificed lives in favor of the economy? Thats what democrats said he did and theyre as full of it as you are.

Your video by the way was stupid. For instance what did Trump say on january 22 that was wrong? Before you answer see what Fauci said on the exact same day!
Mishandled in what way? The video was stupid? ROFLMAO. The video is the answer to your question genius, the fact you want to dismiss it is a mental issue. "The virus is a democrat hoax" "Its going to magically go away on its own" "We have it under control" .. so many stupid messages to the public I could write a book...

Smarten up.

Rumble is NOT a far right website
Overall, we rate Rumble Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of right-wing propaganda and conspiracy theories and false information, use of poor sources, and a lack of transparency.

Wow this delusion you are having is amazing. You think THE WORLD is reading your posts in this miserable thread! You think we are still in a stage of the pandemic where people have no source of info besides message boards! And you think you will save someones life with you silly pissing contest!
You are right, I should have said "any one reading this"

The leftists on this board laugh at everything Bob says and everyone on the right doesnt give a rats ass what you think of Bob!
Again, I have not voted in decades, Bob exposed himself as living in lala land, you might not care, but come on now, it is funny how he fell into his own trap...

And your analysis of Trumps unemployment figures is obviously lacking context..
Why do you keep trying to make this about Trump Do you have a problem grasping that Bob made a false claim and refused for 2 months to acknowledge that he was wrong?

Check it out. MORE AMERICANS DIED UNDER FDR than ANY President of the 20th century! Would any credible historian dare put that in school textbooks without mentioning WW2?
Not even going to try to check how many people died under each president, but lets assume that it is correct.... IF I hat stated that the fewest number of people died under FDR that would have been a false statement, regardless of the context...

Thats what youre insisting about Trump and the pandemic and what your source in that link did.
Why is it so difficult to understand that Bob was wrong and refused for 2 months to acknowledge that he was wrong about something so easily checked? People make mistakes all the time, but come on now, it shouldn't take 2 months to figure it out after been presented dozens of sources that showed he was wrong?

Youre petty, immature, dishonest, and clearly suffering from delusions of grandeur. Not really worth further discussion.
You keep trying to shift the debate from Bob to Trump and I am the immature one?

LOL....i agree. Not sure that is what Trump and his friends from Qanon think!
They were their own swamp and wanted to expand to all branches of government. Still in progress.

What we need are some intelligent representatives that can set aside their own agenda and do the right thing. There are a few but not nearly enough.

I think Hillary beat everybody to the "stolen election" baloney back in 2016, and she continues it to this day.
There's a big difference between losing and grumbling about it, and actually trying to commit illegal actions to have it overturned.

You mean because it was Trump's own words? I can agree with that...he is incredibly stupid. I wish the video was even longer in time...he really stepped into his own shit in later statements.
No because Trumps statement was consistent with what his number one advisor on covid 19 was saying at that time. What was inappropriate or inaccurate about his statement in regards to what was happening on that day?
Youre seriously claiming Trump was stupid because of his january 22nd statement which was exactly what Fauci said that day.
At this point your criticisms of Trump are so dumb and unreasonable theres good reason to vote for him just because you wont.
You want stupid, here, own this:

You are right, I should have said "any one reading this"

Again, I have not voted in decades, Bob exposed himself as living in lala land, you might not care, but come on now, it is funny how he fell into his own trap...

Why do you keep trying to make this about Trump Do you have a problem grasping that Bob made a false claim and refused for 2 months to acknowledge that he was wrong?

Not even going to try to check how many people died under each president, but lets assume that it is correct.... IF I hat stated that the fewest number of people died under FDR that would have been a false statement, regardless of the context...

Why is it so difficult to understand that Bob was wrong and refused for 2 months to acknowledge that he was wrong about something so easily checked? People make mistakes all the time, but come on now, it shouldn't take 2 months to figure it out after been presented dozens of sources that showed he was wrong?

You keep trying to shift the debate from Bob to Trump and I am the immature one?
What makes you think I share your obsession to debate about Bobs one statement for 2 months?
Are you married? Does your wife know thats what youve been spending all this time on?
Now youre stating directly that I dont understand that Bob was wrong, even though at LEAST several times in this thread I discussed this at length conceding as worded his statement was in error. Would you like me to find my posts and rub your nose in them so you can stop lying?
I actually have little desire to do so since I do not share your goal of making a career out of parading an error by a stranger on the internet for months on end as if it makes you a better person.
Finally you go off on this incredibly bizarre tangent, attacking me for attempting to shift the debate from bob to trump... When your whole point about bob involves trump. Shall we count your posts about bob for the mumber of times you mention trump or provided a link about him?
Hey sparky, it really does appear you are losing your grasp on reality. Maybe its time to take a break from the webs.

Biden didn't come into office during the pandemic?
Did I say he didnt? I explained my point in detail, simplifying the issue as you are and resting on intentional ignorance is just more dishonesty on your part. Californias economy was shut down completely during the last 10 months of Trumps administration and opened up completely by its democratic governor the week of Bidens inauguration.
Now youre here trying to tout Bidens pandemic jobs recovery when that idiot has done nothing right.
I consider you a complete ****head for making me post this fact again, it just shows youre here to waste peoples time and stroke your ego.

Back