diy solar

diy solar

EB-240 problem

Arctic Sun

Hello, I just got my ed-240 last week. I’m in Alaska, so getting it up here was not easy! It’s been working fine, but yesterday morning I went to turn it on, and the LED screen was going goofy. So I turned it on and off a few times and it started to work correctly. But this morning turning it on, the screen came on and went right back off! But the green light stayed on, and now that’s all I have. just the on/off light on and nothing else. Can’t turn the light off or anything. I’m thinking it’s the led and switches. Has anyone had this happen to them, or have any input? I really appreciate the help.

have any input?
I’d be inclined to return it and self-assemble the components to do what you need.

I think it’s toast.
Have you not contacted the seller or emailed the manufacturer’s customer satisfaction folks?

I have written them, but yet to hear back. I see on there site, that they sale the led screen and switch board. So I’m thinking that this is something that happens to these units. I have the eb150 and it’s been great!

thanks for your input.

Yeah, it really sucks as I live out in the bush in Alaska, and they would not ship up here, but had a buddy coming up from Idaho, so I had them ship it there, and he brought it up with him. Took about 3 months to do that. I’m really hoping it’s the led board that I can get form them.

I'd be on to customer services right away. Keep trying to get through via email/social media. Best of luck.

Back