diy solar

diy solar

Eco Worthy 5k inverter charger menu help needed.

SiF1

Hi'
I've just setup a little system and need some help in the Eco Worthy Menu regarding the battery settings and values i need to use.
My panels are 24v 5pc 300w = 1.5kw the panel's open voltage is 168v and My battery bank is 4 eco worthy 12v 100Ah and eco worthy 48v 5k inverter charger.

Menu 08
14,15,16 default is 14 string, charging pressure 56.8 53.2 49.6

Any help would be great.

ok problem sorted :) don't use "eco worthy" they don't have a customer care service setup so i sent mine back which is a shame, so i got a cheap Chinese of a Chinese lol, and it's working great and with customer care, crazy

After repeated questioning of Eco-Worthy (which takes allot of patience). there are 4 cells per Battery. I have 4 batteries in a series so 4x4=16 for my setting. In parallel, it would be 4. This is kindof a standard for Lithium Iron batteries I found out. Hope that helps

ok problem sorted :) don't use "eco worthy" they don't have a customer care service setup so i sent mine back which is a shame, so i got a cheap Chinese of a Chinese lol, and it's working great and with customer care, crazy
Im getting in same place no help at all just put them in Saturday and have a few issue's on settings and been told to contact thru ebay and have no luck will need to make my mind up in 30 days. I had called several time prior buying and never received call backs should of known. Now I will be stuck with shipping cost for no customer service

I have had great luck with their LiFePO4 batteries and their solar panels.
Batteries performed above their rated capacity and the multiple solar panels I've gotten off of their eBay deals have all performed wonderfully.

But I can't say anything to their electronics.

I have a 3k all in one and it was pretty easy to setup. You may need to have some knowledge of the charge voltages but I read through the manual and it was very helpful. I use mine for a home backup system tied to my refrigerator and lights so if i loose power I’m good for about two days with minimal sunlight. If I go longer than that I can charge batteries with a small generator I have for backup. I’ve had decent response for customer support but is is a little slow.

Back