diy solar

diy solar

EEL box with JK BMS

G00SE

There’s two O’s in G00SE
Just got an email showing a promotion for the EEL box with JK BMS

Not a bad price at all for $539

If I have 2 boxes already with the old BMS (which I believe is simply a seplos) would one have advantage to add 2 of the same, or would adding 2 with the JK BMS work fine?

Is there benefit to this over the seplos?

If I have 2 boxes already with the old BMS (which I believe is simply a seplos) would one have advantage to add 2 of the same, or would adding 2 with the JK BMS work fine?

Which EEL box and who was offering the promo? Thanks!

Wow EEL have jacked their prices up and made the options more obscure. I would look elsewhere now if I was in the market for more boxes.

Different BMS can't communicate with each other I think, in Andy's YouTube, he posted JK BMS is good until now. By the way, 539usd for 1pcs EEL box include shipping? What's the model of JK BMS?

Last edited:
I just got a very interesting quote from EEL. The prices are almost too good to be true! Also, JK came out with a firmware update that addresses most of the issues Andy found! I think these from EEL are by far the cheapest on the market right now!

Attachments

• EEL INVOICE.pdf
    212.3 KB · Views: 89
I just got a very interesting quote from EEL. The prices are almost too good to be true! Also, JK came out with a firmware update that addresses most of the issues Andy found! I think these from EEL are by far the cheapest on the market right now!
If I did my math right that is about $0.13/wh, with some assembly required.

Do these boxes have a display? If so, I think these are the V4 boxes with Seplos BMS and JK active balancers. Eel boxes with JK BMS do not have a display.

$73.00/cell for the 280K Grade A sounds too good to be true, so I would make sure they commit to sending you a manufacturer test report because so far the only thing I have seen from EEL is a fake knock off EVE terminal.

NOT down playing EEL, I have there v3 kit, but claims from them being grade A seem to be un substantiated.

Do these boxes have a display? If so, I think these are the V4 boxes with Seplos BMS and JK active balancers. Eel boxes with JK BMS do not have a display.
Hello - no display at this moment for the new JK-BMS V4 diy kit... :oops:

source :

Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 08-06-03 EEL BATTERY V4 DIY Kit Full Assembly Instruction.png

I just ordered four custom 8s boxes for $160.00 plus $110.00 for JK BMS with screen each. Not sure on the 48 volt boxes but I don’t think they are over $300.00. You do need to start a chat to get a real quote with shipping. Shipping not included in above price, I also ordered 36-304ah EVE cells and a few other things. Shipping was about $575.00 for everything.

Last edited:

Can you provide a link to the EEL box you purchased?
Also buying 12 of them, is that why you paid $397.00 each to include the new JK Inverter BMS 200Amp with Active Balancer?
Thanks
Scat

Back