diy solar

diy solar

eg4 6000 xp wifi dongle light not solid

cardenas_peter

installed a new 6000 xp when i plugin the wifi dongle only the bottom light flashes. the inverter led should go solid but stays off
i have tried re installing dongle with power on with power off, nothing even noticed a button on dongle pressed that and still nothing. help please. i contacted signature solar tech support by email no response.

I do know that our monitoring servers were down yesterday that may have been hindering your ability to connect the dongle. However, I would also make sure that you are connecting the Wi-Fi dongle to a 2.4ghz network. Unfortunately, they only have the ability to connect to 2.4ghz network and we have seen some issues connecting when the local router is set to auto-negotiate with the 2.4/5ghz networks.

installed a new 6000 xp when i plugin the wifi dongle only the bottom light flashes. the inverter led should go solid but stays off
i have tried re installing dongle with power on with power off, nothing even noticed a button on dongle pressed that and still nothing. help please. i contacted signature solar tech support by email no response.
Hi @cardenas_peter If you still need help, the call queue average wait time is only 15 minuets right now! If you'd like to reach out to me at engagement@signaturesolar.com, I can look into when you can expect a response on that email!

Hello everyone so i figured out the dongle issue and thx to all who chimed in with help very grateful. Now next issue is i have all up and running but i can't seem to get the battery banks to discharge and feed my load. I have 2x lifepower4 48v 100amp they are 100% charge but my system keeps having the pv and grid charge the batteries and the grid feeds the load. Batteries don't seem to discharge. I dont have a clamp meter to test for amps flowing out. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thx Peter

Hello everyone so i figured out the dongle issue and thx to all who chimed in with help very grateful. Now next issue is i have all up and running but i can't seem to get the battery banks to discharge and feed my load. I have 2x lifepower4 48v 100amp they are 100% charge but my system keeps having the pv and grid charge the batteries and the grid feeds the load. Batteries don't seem to discharge. I dont have a clamp meter to test for amps flowing out. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thx Peter
If you could DM your station name and serial number I could definitely take a look for you.

Back