diy solar

diy solar

EG4 6000XP weight and measurements

trad

Did anyone verify the weight and measurements of their 6000XP? EG4 was so far off on their dimensional specs on the 3000 that I would like to verify these for the 6000XP. I have a project where dimensions will matter a lot, and weight would be nice to know accurately as well.

For the record, the EG4 3000 was supposed to weigh 17 lb. Actual weight was 23, It was supposed to be 4 inches thick, but the actual thickness is over 5 inches. EG4, you were very sloppy on the dimensional specs.

Last edited:
Did anyone verify the weight and measurements of their 6000XP? EG4 was so far off on their dimensional specs on the 3000 that I would like to verify these for the 6000XP. I have a project where dimensions will matter a lot, and weight would be nice to know accurately as well.

For the record, the EG4 3000 was supposed to weigh 17 lb. Actual weight was 23, It was supposed to be 4 inches thick, but the actual thickness is over 5 inches. EG4, you were very sloppy on the dimensional specs.
Try this. https://eg4electronics.com/backend/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/EG4-6000XP-Inverter-Spec-Sheet.pdf

diy solar

diy solar
Back