diy solar

diy solar

EG4-LL communication with Victron

Haasguy

So I got my EG4 batteries to communicate with my Victron Cerbo and thought all was great. However on my Cerbo screen it only shows the amperage draw and charge from the master battery. In order to get my amp output from my battery I have to multiply it by 6 (6 batteries total).
Is this correct and how it works for everyone?
I emailed Signature Solar twice and have never gotten and response.

Thanks!

So I got my EG4 batteries to communicate with my Victron Cerbo and thought all was great. However on my Cerbo screen it only shows the amperage draw and charge from the master battery. In order to get my amp output from my battery I have to multiply it by 6 (6 batteries total).
Is this correct and how it works for everyone?
I emailed Signature Solar twice and have never gotten and response.

Thanks!
I'm having the same issue with three EG4LL V2 24V 200AH batteries connected to the Cerbo, DVCC is enabled and and closed loop communication to the Cerbo is working however I'm also only seeing the amperage draw for one battery (displays 4a when it reality it is 4a per battery or 12a . I also have the Victron Lynx Shunt VE.Can which displays the correct amperage draw. Another strange thing is the EG4 battery details in the Cerbo menu display the highest cell voltage / temperature and lowest cell voltage / temperature values but the bat# / cell# values are blank. Does anyone have any thoughts?

Back