diy solar

diy solar

Enduro Power batteries

pterrydactyl

Enduro power batteries popped up on FB this morning. Has anyone used or evaluated thes batteries. I’m interested in the LiFePo 100 amp and the 200 amp batteries. Here’s the link:

I am not an affiliate nor advertising for any link.

TIA

I was bit by fourvolt.com last year so be cautious, they appear to be new as their domain name was registered in December. I and just saw their add on FB too this week. I am not saying they aren’t legit but do your due-diligence before sending $$$.

The About indicates the CEO is the Brainchild of the company. Not sure what that means since they are using existing technology. When I Google Harrison Smiddy he comes up with a Colorado address and affiliation with a company called Protect-Painters. When you go to the Protect-Painters it takes you to fivestarpainting.com

If they are legit I might be interested in the 300a battery.

Good luck!

I think He's on you tube too:
Welcome to the battery game Smiddy.

I just watched this yesterday, but don't see any transparent testing data. Would LOVE to see @Will Prowse do a teardown and capacity test! The specs look great, especially for the 300Ah (16.4 lbs lighter, 10% smaller, and $700 cheaper than BattleBorn).
I second this. Would love to know more about these batteries and how they compare to Dakota and Battle Born

I'm new here, and going to bump this topic up up. I've been watching Enduro since I watched the same video (above). They're out of Colorado and from what I've seen, are a great contender for the LiFePo market. Certainly going toe-to-toe with Battle Born.
I just bought a 2002 Class-A 40' RV and intend to live & work in it - but I am going to need Solar and LiFePo upgrades this next year.
I just found Will's Youtube channel, subscribed after i saw the Teardown vids (SOOOOO Satisfying!) - especially the Battle Born one. I did a search, but alas, he hasn't done one for Enduro.
@Will Prowse - Do you have this in the works - we would LOVE to see what is inside their battery! Pweeeease!!!!

I'm preparing to build my first RV mobile solar system and these came up today in my consultation with RV Solar Connections. They are now selling Enduro Power Baja series. My understanding is they use a "prismatic" design. The advisor I spoke with today there said they've had various mobile installers using these successfully for a while now with no reported issues. He said they decided to begin offering them a few months back, I believe. He spoke highly of the prismatic design.

Back