diy solar

diy solar

EPEVER and 24v Lifepower 4 rack battery settings??

Max Q

Vitamin Naruto
I have Epever SCC, Model Tracer4215BN-40A
and 2 - 24V Signature Solar 200Ah rack batteries wired in parallel.

Curious to know if anyone has settings? Currently waiting on EPEVER to get back with me. But I suspect it will be a few days, if not longer. Hoping to get this fixed ASAP as it's for my van and I'm out on the road. TIA

Is that LiFePo4 type battery? If so, boost to about 3.5 or 3.55v per cell and float 3.4-3.45v per cell isn't bad.

I will give you mine but I am am using LPO4 Battleborn batteries. Boos duration is 15 minutes per 100AH battery in parallele.
Update for Case SUP21927 - "New Inquiry from Garry Coufal - AC charger for Battleborn Batteries - 2022-01-06 14:50:02"

Good evening,

I will liste the EPever settings below:

Battery Charging SettingUser
Over voltage disconnect voltage14.7V
charging limit voltage14.6V
over voltage reconnect voltage14.6V
Equalize charging voltageOff or 14.4V
Boost charging voltage14.4V
Float charging voltage13.6V
Boost reconnect charging voltage13.3V
Low voltage reconnect voltage12.0V
Under volt. warning volt11.5v or Off
Low volt. disconnect volt.11.0v
Discharging limit voltage10.5 or Off
Equalize duration (min)Off
Boost Duration (min.)30

I will give you mine but I am am using LPO4 Battleborn batteries. Boos duration is 15 minutes per 100AH battery in parallele.
Update for Case SUP21927 - "New Inquiry from Garry Coufal - AC charger for Battleborn Batteries - 2022-01-06 14:50:02"

Good evening,

I will liste the EPever settings below:

Battery Charging SettingUser
Over voltage disconnect voltage14.7V
charging limit voltage14.6V
over voltage reconnect voltage14.6V
Equalize charging voltageOff or 14.4V
Boost charging voltage14.4V
Float charging voltage13.6V
Boost reconnect charging voltage13.3V
Low voltage reconnect voltage12.0V
Under volt. warning volt11.5v or Off
Low volt. disconnect volt.11.0v
Discharging limit voltage10.5 or Off
Equalize duration (min)Off
Boost Duration (min.)30
Thanks. Double the voltages for my application. Inputed parameters and will give it a shot until Epever can get back with me.

Thanks. Double the voltages for my application. Inputed parameters and will give it a shot until Epever can get back with me.

Yes sir. If Epever contacts you they should instruct you to get your controller charging info from your battery supplier. Controller is set for your batteries not your batteries for your controller.

Yes sir. If Epever contacts you they should instruct you to get your controller charging info from your battery supplier. Controller is set for your batteries not your batteries for your controller.
I was thinking that in the back of my mind but couldn't articulate it. I felt like Signature solar was giving me the run around but couldn't say why. Will give it a few days and more experimentation. If no one steps up to the plate and helps me get this ish straightened out, these batteries will be returned. Thanks again!

Seems like all these companies that I get referred to by Will... Big battery and Signature Solar, keep screwing up. I can't get any proper support for any of the products I've bought. Losing faith here.

Seems like all these companies that I get referred to by Will... Big battery and Signature Solar, keep screwing up. I can't get any proper support for any of the products I've bought. Losing faith here.
It is hard to keep good help. Harder to convince management (sometimes) the true value of someone that knows their stuff and should be convinced to stick around.

You will find various answers to the same question here on this forum but in general you can get good help here.

Back