diy solar

diy solar

EPEVER Cloud

I'm having issues getting my wifi box to connect to the epever cloud. With me, I don't have the "plant" option. I only have a "light" option so cand add my wifi box.
See attached screenshot.
Any ideas?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230415_220734_EPEVER Pair.jpg
    Screenshot_20230415_220734_EPEVER Pair.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 13
Hi guys. İam using epever wifi 2.4g rj45A black box. İt worked for months good. Suddenly it stopped working. I mean it was offline. The device is still working. After few attempts to reset it i see now hn_00001. İs there any other way to reset it? İt seems that it is not working anymore. I can connect to hn_00001 but nothing happens.

Please, give me an advice. I'm trying to get EPsolar WiFi-2.4G-RJ45-A up and running

Ssid HN-00001 still shows the correct SSID HN-63508. I also did a reset. I already have the second product and it is still pointing to the SSID HN-00001
I know it is old pot but did you figure it out?

The Epever Cloud web site was offline over the last few weeks. Browser returned a '404 Not Found'.

Epever cloud web is working at the moment - BUT WIFI Adapters are offline and they won't re-connect to the cloud.

Let's hope that they are working on some major system upgrade.

After two months, I look at Epever cloud and see that it is still not working.
I contacted Epever support.
There is a new Epever Cloud server at the address: https://hncloud.epsolarpv.com/#/login
The mobile application is also new. Solar Guardian.
It is necessary to log in Solar Guardian with the old login and delete old device and gateway.
I added the same gateway and device again and after the setup says it's done, it's necessary to turn off the WIFI module and plug it back into the solar charger.
After that, everything works and the device is online.

PS. Still no real time data. You need to press Refresh button manually.
Screenshot_20240109_211354_Solar Guardian.jpg

After two months, I look at Epever cloud and see that it is still not working.
I contacted Epever support.
There is a new Epever Cloud server at the address: https://hncloud.epsolarpv.com/#/login
The mobile application is also new. Solar Guardian.
It is necessary to log in Solar Guardian with the old login and delete old device and gateway.
I added the same gateway and device again and after the setup says it's done, it's necessary to turn off the WIFI module and plug it back into the solar charger.
After that, everything works and the device is online.

PS. Still no real time data. You need to press Refresh button manually.
View attachment 187876
Are you sure you login in Solar Guardian with the old login?
I tried login myself with my old one in Solar Guardian but it tells me wrong password, but in the epever old cloud I can OK.
But it can't connect.

I tried login myself with my old one in Solar Guardian but it tells me wrong password, but in the epever old cloud I can OK.
But it can't connect.

I don't know what your setup is.

I just run a $100.00 mini PC and remote desktop into that.

I don't know what your setup is.

I just run a $100.00 mini PC and remote desktop into that.
It does no matter with what you login, I log with tablet, cellphone and laptop. you say you using the same old login. I didn't ask for any parameter I just Ask if you login with same e-mail and password in the new Solar Guardian cloud? Or you have to make a new e-mail or password?
Thanks

But it can't connect.
Old login is working but you need to use e-mail address for username. Password is old.
On new server username MUST be e-mail. On old server you could use username or e-mail.

Old login is working but you need to use e-mail address for username. Password is old.
On new server username MUST be e-mail. On old server you could use username or e-mail.
Thanks Evaldo!
I made new user and I don't get more than error,... "getaway already exit" any idea?

Thanks Evaldo!
I made new user and I don't get more than error,... "getaway already exit" any idea?
That's exactly what I got when I created a new user and wanted to register an old device. That is wrong.
Just use the old email from the original registration.
Just run old application and go to My account and you will see your e-mail account for that old registration.
Then go to Solar Guardian.
The server will recognize you.

That's exactly what I got when I created a new user and wanted to register an old device. That is wrong.
Just use the old email from the original registration.
Just run old application and go to My account and you will see your e-mail account for that old registration.
Then go to Solar Guardian.
The server will recognize you.
Yes that right "the e-mail yes" but not the same password it told me wrong password.
So I decided to register a new login in Solar Guardian with same e-mail, I login but when I One Click add I got (Gateway already exists )
So I can't no longer continue.

hmmm...
Contact Epever support. They helped me.
support@epsolarpv.com
Thankyou Evado,
Now it is solved, I got mail from support@epsolarpv.com they mixed up my e-mail with someone else quite like mine.

Through analysis, during the migration of the EPVER Pair platform account to Solarguardian, an error occurred in the email information, causing this problem. Now that the technician has corrected the email address of the account, please use your account(******) and password to log in, you can monitor the device, and you need to add WiFi A again

Thankyou Evado,
Now it is solved, I got mail from support@epsolarpv.com they mixed up my e-mail with someone else quite like mine.

Through analysis, during the migration of the EPVER Pair platform account to Solarguardian, an error occurred in the email information, causing this problem. Now that the technician has corrected the email address of the account, please use your account(******) and password to log in, you can monitor the device, and you need to add WiFi A again
They have a great support.
I'm glad it helped.
Now the only thing left to improve Epever Cloud is - realtime data !

They have a great support.
I'm glad it helped.
Now the only thing left to improve Epever Cloud is - realtime data !
Good idea, there are much more to improve.
But there is something I don't understand in...

Configuration Overview
PV information
PV Status: Cut in "what that mean?

diy solar

diy solar
Back