diy solar

diy solar

EPEVER Cloud

Old login is working but you need to use e-mail address for username. Password is old.
On new server username MUST be e-mail. On old server you could use username or e-mail.
Thanks Evaldo!
I made new user and I don't get more than error,... "getaway already exit" any idea?

Thanks Evaldo!
I made new user and I don't get more than error,... "getaway already exit" any idea?
That's exactly what I got when I created a new user and wanted to register an old device. That is wrong.
Just use the old email from the original registration.
Just run old application and go to My account and you will see your e-mail account for that old registration.
Then go to Solar Guardian.
The server will recognize you.

That's exactly what I got when I created a new user and wanted to register an old device. That is wrong.
Just use the old email from the original registration.
Just run old application and go to My account and you will see your e-mail account for that old registration.
Then go to Solar Guardian.
The server will recognize you.
Yes that right "the e-mail yes" but not the same password it told me wrong password.
So I decided to register a new login in Solar Guardian with same e-mail, I login but when I One Click add I got (Gateway already exists )
So I can't no longer continue.

hmmm...
Contact Epever support. They helped me.
support@epsolarpv.com
Thankyou Evado,
Now it is solved, I got mail from support@epsolarpv.com they mixed up my e-mail with someone else quite like mine.

Through analysis, during the migration of the EPVER Pair platform account to Solarguardian, an error occurred in the email information, causing this problem. Now that the technician has corrected the email address of the account, please use your account(******) and password to log in, you can monitor the device, and you need to add WiFi A again

Thankyou Evado,
Now it is solved, I got mail from support@epsolarpv.com they mixed up my e-mail with someone else quite like mine.

Through analysis, during the migration of the EPVER Pair platform account to Solarguardian, an error occurred in the email information, causing this problem. Now that the technician has corrected the email address of the account, please use your account(******) and password to log in, you can monitor the device, and you need to add WiFi A again
They have a great support.
I'm glad it helped.
Now the only thing left to improve Epever Cloud is - realtime data !

They have a great support.
I'm glad it helped.
Now the only thing left to improve Epever Cloud is - realtime data !
Good idea, there are much more to improve.
But there is something I don't understand in...

Configuration Overview
PV information
PV Status: Cut in "what that mean?

Back