diy solar

diy solar

Felicitysolar Lithium Battery Communication with Victron Cerbo GX

Update: There are still pending issues with the FS BMS showing wrong current / wrong power measurement as if I have only two battery packs in parallel while I have four battery packs in parallel. This made me revert back to Victron DVCC again. Above picture shows how the 4 nos. 10kwh FS batteries are connected to my 48V DC (nominal) busbars.

FS engineers are working in the background to help me resolve this plus I am too busy working on something else this month. For now, it seems to me as if the FS Com-box / BMS Control will work well only if you do the paralleling per FS schematic for paralleling in their user manual. Well, since I now have all the parameter information that I need from the FS BMS, I will stay on DVCC at least for now.
It seems my tribulations on this subject are over. FS sent me software that I used to update the Com-Box (had to install a driver mscomm32.ocx on my laptop before the connection to the Com-Box could work) and for the first time ever, I have all readings (Voltage, current, power and temperature plus all set points) correct. Perfect communication in monitoring only set up, showing BMS data in Cerbo GX/GX Touch/VRM. This encouraged me to put the GX system back under BMS control and everything is now working fine and sweet in BMS control mode. Issue resolved. We'll see if there's any change when future Cerbo GX firmware updates happen.

Last edited:
Did you have a Part No of the Box? I tried to get 48100 Accupack running and FS told that BMS should work, which did not.
Is the update the posted one?
The posted PDF must be wrong this is a USB to RS485 Box not CAN to RS485, or should it show the pinout?

Did you have a Part No of the Box? I tried to get 48100 Accupack running and FS told that BMS should work, which did not.
Is the update the posted one?
The posted PDF must be wrong this is a USB to RS485 Box not CAN to RS485, or should it show the pinout?
The invoice for the Com-Box did include part number. The description is FS Com-Box. Not sure if it is the solution for your application. You may want to contact chelsea.wu@felicitysolar.com with description of your request / the solution you want.

Attachments

• Com-Box user guide.pdf
    611.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 通讯盒与Victron通讯指导.pdf
    822.3 KB · Views: 28
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-07-274 at 12.11.52.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-07-274 at 12.11.52.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 19
Es scheint, dass meine Sorgen zu diesem Thema ein Ende haben. FS hat mir Software geschickt, mit der ich die Com-Box aktualisiert habe (musste einen Treiber mscomm32.ocx auf meinem Laptop installieren, bevor die Verbindung zur Com-Box funktionieren konnte) und zum ersten Mal überhaupt habe ich alle Messwerte (Spannung, Strom, Leistung und Temperatur sowie alle Sollwerte) korrekt. Perfekte Kommunikation nur bei der Überwachungseinrichtung, Anzeige von BMS-Daten in Cerbo GX/GX Touch/VRM. Das hat mich ermutigt, das GX-System wieder unter BMS-Kontrolle zu stellen, und im BMS-Kontrollmodus funktioniert jetzt alles einwandfrei. Problem gelöst. Wir werden sehen, ob sich bei zukünftigen Cerbo GX-Firmware-Updates etwas ändert.

Back