diy solar

diy solar

First build 3kw panels 3kw inv 14.4kw storage

That looks amazing... (y)for all the woodwork. I can see you've put a lot of thought, as well as work, into that. Love the external boxes you've used to get some WiFi signal outside of your Faraday cage ? ⚡

That looks amazing... (y)for all the woodwork. I can see you've put a lot of thought, as well as work, into that. Love the external boxes you've used to get some WiFi signal outside of your Faraday cage ? ⚡
Hi seagal, thanks very much ?, yes that shed does definitely act as a faraday cage lol. Think i spent as much time getting all the software to work as it did build the thing ?

Hi seagal, thanks very much ?, yes that shed does definitely act as a faraday cage lol. Think i spent as much time getting all the software to work as it did build the thing ?
You're obviously not a software engineer then ;) I finished my physical build about this time last year - but still tweaking the software now ?‍? :coffee:. The problem is I keep thinking of new features to add!

You're obviously not a software engineer then ;) I finished my physical build about this time last year - but still tweaking the software now ?‍? :coffee:. The problem is I keep thinking of new features to add!
No lol, not that clever.. But yes, that does seem to happen!

Back