diy solar

diy solar

Fortress evault is always reading 100% on the screen

xeroja

So Im new here been having an issue with my setup, the batteries are always reading 100% no matter the time or usage it never goes down. The app shows the percentage but the screen on the actual batteries always show 100%, I have no idea what to do and the installer has been here twice and its still not resolved.

Contact fortress power.
The service is first rate, they will probably run you through a few things to check and then ship out a replacement part.

Contact fortress power.
The service is first rate, they will probably run you through a few things to check and then ship out a replacement part.
I'm trying to go through my local distributor first, the installer is of no use and is not even returning my calls

I'm trying to go through my local distributor first, the installer is of no use and is not even returning my calls
Why!
There is not many things that could be causing this and Fortress will take care of you very quickly.
i know it's not a big isssue but the fix could be simple.

Why!
There is not many things that could be causing this and Fortress will take care of you very quickly.
i know it's not a big isssue but the fix could be simple.
I don't Live in the states so more than likely they are gonna tell me to reach out to the installer or the distributor

I don't Live in the states so more than likely they are gonna tell me to reach out to the installer or the distributor
No they will ship you the part and most likely for free.
If you have a local distributor then contact him and he should be able to honor the warranty.

Last edited:
Back