diy solar

diy solar

Foshan RJ Tech Limited LiFePO4

TommyDLH

Hello, I’m a newbie that has watch just about every YT video on LifePO4 batteries, but still seem to be on the fence post on which one to buy.

I have been leaning towards SOK 206ah, but the BMS seems week, and the charge and discharge numbers seem low compared to other brands.

I have search high and low on the internet to find a LiFePO4 battery that is 300ah or 400ah and are 19 inches in length or less. I just do not understand why companies make there batteries longer than they need to? Why not increase the height to keep them less lengthy?

Having said that, I stumbled on a Chinese company called "Foshan RJ Tech Limited"

And they have quoted me a 400ah LifePO4 with 250A BMS, Bluetooth, bolted down post cells, grade A, Cold temp shutoff, 18.5”L x 10.63”H x 10.63”W.
for US$1,155, plus shipping fee: US$345, including ALL taxes. Total cost of US $1,500.

Here is the link to the battery: https://www.lithiumbattery-rj.com/1...-Cycle-Lithium-iron-phosphate-pd49875414.html

They claim they can offer this price because there is no middleman/woman to markup the prices!

I also asked what their warranty policy is, and they emailed me back the following;

We offer 10years warranty on battery.

And 5years on BMS parts.

With our approval to open the case won't VOID the warranty.

For small parts defected, just need to take picture and show us some multimeter test results, then we will express the parts to you.

NO need to send defective parts back to us.

Has anyone had experience purchasing from this company? Foshan RJ Tech Limited LiFePO4

Please share your experience.

I greatly appreciate feedback, Thanks!

Tom

Last edited:
It appears to be RJ energy, reinventing themselves with a slightly changed name. Read this:

Don't agonize so much ... this can't be good for you!

While I don't fully understand the "size" constraint you have (RV or something?), it may be killing your range of choices.

I wouldn't necessarily buy "from" china directly, but I would be OK with buying from a company that sold/serviced batteries from within the US, even though battery origin is China.

Just buy the right-sized (for you) AmpereTime/LiTime LiFePO4 battery, w/ 100ah, 200ah, 300ah or 400ah models (correspondingly more powerful BMS boards per larger aH model). While made in China, it is shipped/serviced from 3 locations now in US.

I've had the 300aH 200a bms model for upwards of 2 years now ... excellent shipping/service, support questions answered, etc. Recently bought other models as well, for other project work ... shipping/service have been same. SOK is also good brand, but I gave up on trying to find a "window" where they had product in hand ... always back-ordered or other difficulty in procurement.

If you really search these forums (AmpereTime or LiTime search keyword), you'll see others with good reports on this company, and some comparable companies as well (where someone offered yet another company with good products, similar to LiTime).

Hope this helps ...

Don't agonize so much ... this can't be good for you!

While I don't fully understand the "size" constraint you have (RV or something?), it may be killing your range of choices.

I wouldn't necessarily buy "from" china directly, but I would be OK with buying from a company that sold/serviced batteries from within the US, even though battery origin is China.

Just buy the right-sized (for you) AmpereTime/LiTime LiFePO4 battery, w/ 100ah, 200ah, 300ah or 400ah models (correspondingly more powerful BMS boards per larger aH model). While made in China, it is shipped/serviced from 3 locations now in US.

I've had the 300aH 200a bms model for upwards of 2 years now ... excellent shipping/service, support questions answered, etc. Recently bought other models as well, for other project work ... shipping/service have been same. SOK is also good brand, but I gave up on trying to find a "window" where they had product in hand ... always back-ordered or other difficulty in procurement.

If you really search these forums (AmpereTime or LiTime search keyword), you'll see others with good reports on this company, and some comparable companies as well (where someone offered yet another company with good products, similar to LiTime).

Hope this helps ...
Don't agonize so much ... this can't be good for you! ????????

Thank you, most of them do not sell 300ah or 400ah batteries that are less than 19" long. Most of them are sealed batteries which you cannot open and service/replace the cells or BMS without damaging the battery, and most do not have cold temp shutoff sensors etc...

As for purchasing from a middleperson in the US, you pay extra for that service, and that service can be just as good or just as bad as purchasing directly from China. I have heard many complaints from consumers about warranty service and other issues from almost every company and distributer in the US. You, yourself openly stated "SOK is also good brand, but I gave up on trying to find a "window" where they had product in hand ... always back-ordered or other difficulty in procurement."

I appreciate you taking the time to respond!

Having said that, has anyone had any experience purchasing from this company? Foshan RJ Tech Limited?
If yes, please share your experience.

Tom

Last edited:
I am not sure if this post is still relevant but for anybody interested in purchase from RJ Lithium, here is my experience:

The batteries work great, and their customer support is even better. Any possible problem or issue has always been resolved so far. Here in DR ??, we usually purchase in large quantities for commercial sale, so RJ lithium provided us with the software to connect to the batteries and be able to monitor and as well change the BMS protocol so it fits different brands of inverters that clients use. Unlike ROSEN our previous supplier we were able to work out much more with RJ Lithium (RJ Tech) in our solar installation, establishing proper communication and good functionality with Growatt, Megarevo, Must and even pre-historic OutBacks with no BMS communication, as well we purchased 2 batteries for Club Car electric vehicles, that as well came with the chargers, so the verdict is that the batteries still work very very well. Regarding damage there is still to be any, for 3 years we haven’t experienced any damage in the batteries and they still hold on as day one, I might come back in 7 years and add any news if there are any, but for us, RJ Tech is our current supplier of choice.

Back