diy solar

diy solar

Growatt 3000/24v setting #24?

getalab

Curious if everyone with a GW 3000 has a setting 24? It’s in the manual, but my unit skips it. It has to do with bonding ground, and that’s the only issue I’m having with my setup..I have a open ground on my AC out. Ground is fine in utility mode, gone on battery. I’m not sure if missing that setting is the cause of my issue, but that’s where I’m at looking for solution.
Lil more detail here..

Did you get this resolved? My Growatt is used in a home with G-N bonding in the main load center, but I need the growatt to bond G-N so I can't use the jumper fix suggested in that other thread.

Did you get this resolved? My Growatt is used in a home with G-N bonding in the main load center, but I need the growatt to bond G-N so I can't use the jumper fix suggested in that other thread.

I followed this advice, and unit is working. I had to use jumper wire to bond N’s together.

“ Here is what I did temporarily while troubleshooting. First, I tested the outlet supplying grid power to the Growatt input. Make certain it has a good ground, and no voltage between neutral and ground pins. If that is good, then fully shut down and disconnect the Growatt inverter. Using a short piece of insulated wire, connect N terminals of AC input and output together. Then reconnect everything else and retest. Don't worry about setting 24 for this test. If the problem goes away while the AC input is connected to a good grid-fed receptacle (even when running on inverter mode) then the missing neutral-ground bond is the root cause. Only attempt this if you understand and are comfortable doing this test yourself. Also, don't use this as a permanent solution”

diy solar

diy solar
Back